Chapter 6

It took forever, but its here

---------------------------------------

"Celine." the nervous tone in Jared's voice was easily recognizable.

The worry had a mask of horror on his face and I looked at him with my puzzled eyes.

Who is she? She looks familiar?

Celine, as her name was said to be, was beautiful. A goddess like beautiful. Her long luscious blonde hair lay perfectly on her back. Her clear, sea blue eyes held a mischevious expression and her lips, a glossy pink, were full and perfect as well.

Again, my mind kept asking me Who is she?

"Jared, i missed you " she purred with a slight west coast accent.

His teeth clenched jared roughly replied " what the hell do you think you are doing here."

Just passing by, she replied , a smirk playing on her tanned face.

To hell with passing by , its an excuse . Would you stop being dicrete and tell me what you want

Well actually , since you so kindly asked, im her cause me and you are perfect

Really? Were so perfect . Your a single whore and im engaged , good one.

Your funny you know , your engaged with that chick 

Well, shes much better than you .

Yeah reallly , look at her , brown hair and gray eyes .

Jareds eyes shone with anger, his skin began to burn with anger.

"you little..." as he raised his hand, i quickly grabbed it. Had he lost his mind? Hitting a girl? I understood what a bitch zhe was but losing anger like that wasn't right.

Bringing me out of my thoughts celine screamed "screw you jared!"

"well screw you too!"

As she stormed out the door i heard the front door bang. Both of us took a sigh of relief, and my mind began to stir again. Who was she? How did she look familiar? Would asking jared about her be a little too much? We'd only been together here for what a day? Was that his ex?

'shut up!' The voice inside my head was getting irritated too now. Maybe I was fretting too much? Maybe this girl could be like all those other sluts, running around for the hot and rich guys. Those guys that weren't my type. Guys like jared.

He had no reason to like me at all. I was a plain average girl. No model. Not skinny. Not that smart. And absolutely not rich. Why would a guy like him like me? Why would our relationship work?

---------------------------------------

So i know, apologies cant even work... Ive been procrastinating writing... And well i spent so much time on vacations that exams and tests kept me busy. Well as a favor , im gonna let you know that im open to suggestions in the comments area and ill be happy to make twists in the story that you wanna see! So for the next upload im gonna ask for 8 votes and 3 comments? Not too much is it?