When Everything Changed

What I meant when I say that everything changed is that my appetite changed, my attitude changed, and everyone I know and love changed.

I was possessed. By my dolls. They were after me. I was sure of it.

They mess with me. A lot. I saw them in my dreams. I saw them in my room. I saw them at school. I saw them everywhere.

They would tell me stuff. Like, that I'm going to die, or that they will get their revenge. I try to block them out. I've been to a therapist. It's not in my head. It's real. People make fun of me. I can feel hate starting to kindle inside me. I hate this. I hate my thoughts. I hate my life.

Have I thought about killing myself? Yes. Have I attempted? No. Not yet. I've told my mom this, but she says I'm exaggerating.

I get teased at school. A lot. I have to hide in the bathroom sometimes just to get away from reality for a little bit. It works, but only for a little.

The teachers are worried about me, so anytime I am in the bathroom for over 10 minutes, they send someone to check on me and bring me back to class.

I've started wearing all black. I've never liked this style, but what other choice do I have? I can't wear my old clothes because it reminds me to much of my past. I hate it.

I need to do it.

I tried.

I hung myself with sheets.

I had to stop. It wouldn't work. It hurt to much. I couldn't use a sheet. I needed something else. I didn't have anything else at the moment.

When my mom found out, she freaked. She made me go see a therapist every day after school. It didn't help. It never did. I felt overwhelmed. If Piper didn't turn on me, would I be this way?

The next morning, I noticed by skin slowly turning black. I never took any medications. I didn't know what happened. I never took any drugs or medications. I didn't try to kill myself again. What was happening?

I saw my dolls again. They whispered "We told we we would get our revenge". I cringed at the thought. I screamed. "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?" As they disappeared, they replied "You left in the middle of our conversation. You burned us. You made us suffer. Now you will suffer."

I was crying. I wasn't a crier. Why was I crying?

I don't know. Is this my imagination? I just don't know why I would imagine such a thing. They looked so real. It had to be real.

Thanks for reading! Stay tuned for the next chapter!

-Luci