Explaination // 18

A/N : This is played out as a youtube video of Natalie explaining the drama , just incase you were confused :/

~*~*~*~*

*sighs*

"Well hi , I'm not even gonna bother doing my whole "hello humans with a secure internet connection" line because this is something quite serious and not fun to talk about . So , *sighs* as you can tell by the title of the video , I will be sharing with you my side of the drama , andddd if you're here and you're saying like "what story? why's she so not cheerful" I'll be explaining what has been happening these past few days . So this is my explaination ;"

"So about two or three days ago , the internet has been blowing up about my ex-bestfriend Meggan Reece and I having an argument in a restaurant . Why has the internet decided to talk about us? To others , we were called "internet sensations" but really , Megg and I have been the bestest of bestfriends since in the womb yknow , we grew up together and we did everything together , we acted together , made songs together, she was like a sister to me , and so um one day a few months back i think , she told me about how she HATED and when I say hate i mean to the core hate , she said she hated this guy and his name is Jack , Maynard . And at first I didn't know who he was and so she decided to rant about him and how she liked him but he led her on and she wanted to beat the shit outta him and all that crap . So ofcourse I didn't know who the hell this guy was until I decided to follow him on Instagram , I stalked him , thoroughly might I add , and he's not a bad looking guy and whatknot but at that time I've been following him for about 2 months until he posted a picture of me and decided to stalk me on every social media platform out there , I didnt really take notice of it because I couldn't really be bothered whatever and he dm's me one day on Instagram and he says and I quote "hey I'm Jack blablabla" and so I was kinda shook but like I just went with the flow and talked to him daily."

"And um the next couple of weeks we were sorta like bestfriends , I mean ofcourse like Brandon's still my bestfriend , if you don't know him um he's from a band called PRETTYMUCH and um they have a new song so go check it out on Apple Music and Spotify , and in amongst our conversation , he brought up the topic of Megg and how things went down , basically his side of the story , and me being the dumbass I was , I decided it would be okay to tell this guy everything Megg had told me , from how he led her on and things , and I thought that it wouldn't screw up so bad and that was the end of that . And I'm not exactly sure how Megg found out but she did eheh and um she did her stalking and found out I was going out with Jack and a couple of friends for the night . And while we were having a great time and all , Megg barges in and confronts me infront of all these people , not just our friends but the whole restaurant."

Oh I feel the tears coming.

"Oh I promised i wouldn't cry making this video *sniffles* but she said some really nasty things that you'd wish a bestfriend , someone you would die for , would say to you. She said things like 'you don't have any real friends' and ' look at that , nails are fake , hair is fake , were you made in china? ' I felt really worthless at that point and that I wouldn't have any friends after what happened but um , Skye , Amoura my sister , jack and the rest of the friends i had stayed by my side and I'm truly grateful and thankful for them. I.....I didn't want our friendship to end but sadly it did and that's how it did , and I hope that , that explains my side of the story . I'm not exactly sure what Megg's side of the story is but I'm sure it wouldnt be similar. If youre wondering if I apologized , yes I did but she probably didnt see it so Megg i- *sniffles* if you ever watch this , I'm terribly sorry for what I've done and I hope better things are to come soon. I wish you the best in life and for you to be happy ."

"Thank you guys so much for watching today's video , if it wasn't your cuppa tea then I truly apologize , there will be a more happy , enjoyable video in the near future . All love , bye !"

~*~*~*

Woah that felt a bit deep didn't it? Sorry it took so long to update , I just got back from overseas and i didn't finish the chapter in time to post before I got on the plane so here it is :))HEY LET'S SEE IF WE CAN GET 10 VOTES THIS TIME EHEHEHE . 

ALSO SIDE NOTE , thankyou so much for 2K reads !! Means alot to me also because I'm so goddamn bad at writing books . Oh , I get my exam results on tomorrow , I'm so NOT ready :(

QOTD : Have ya'll ever been overseas? If so where? I've only been to Australia and Thailand :')

Teaser : Well we've heard Nat's side of the story haven't we ? Well what about Megg? Will we ever hear from her again? Lol I'm jk , we will but not so soon . How about we go for romance in the next chapter? But plot twist , it won't be Nat and Jack ;)

Next update : I'm feeling Friday 

xx,

Adalia