Jack Maynard Livestream // 24

"Is Natalie your gf??"

"Well uh I don't really know how to put this but I guess the simplest explaination is yes , she is , we haven't really publicly told the fans yet but we agreed that if it was ever brought up online , we would answer truthfully."

"Ofcourse she isn't here right now because she's still in the hospital but I hope you all understand that she's there for a serious reason , it isn't just a cough and cold or whatever it's very , very serious and um she's getting better , thank god and to those of you hating on her for something she didn't do , please I beg you to stop  being angry at her , I love her so very much and I don't like seeing her upset , I learned my lesson about not noticing her sadness before and I won't let that happen again. I love you all so much and I hope you understand the situation."

~*~*

hoho that was bad but atleast he's open about it. ANYWAY school started for me r.i.p and I'm learning so many different subjects like Chemistry and Physics. I have tons and tons of homework (so fun whoop) so I won't be updating very often , i've deceded that I'll update every Saturday because it's rest day so :))

QOTD : What's you're fav subject? Mine is Chemistry

Next Update : Next Saturday

Teaser : Jack's officially made their relationship public but what will fans think of it? Most importantly what will Nat feel and what would Megg do if she found out? We'll wait and see hoho

xx,
Adalia♡