Capsule

Adam was in his skin-tight mission suit. A circle shaped bulge was always visible, boner or not. Chase was always looking down at it. He always got a boner from it as well. Whenever Adam saw chase doing this he smiled. "chase you wanna go play some video games?" "yea sure" 

Adam and chase were in one of the game room, playing video games. 

"ah" Groaned Adam.

"I have such a tight boner."

"ADAM!" Chase shouted.

"what, I do. It looks like you do too"

Chase squirmed nervously. Trying to hide his boner. 

"look, small dick, I know you're mad for me, and I know you want to fuck me, but listen. I am going to completely dominate you. You will not speak. You will simply obey me." 

Chase gulped. 

Adam, still in his mission suit,  climbed on top of Chase and stipped them both down to there underwear. Chase rolled on the floor and Adam rubbed their crotches together, pleasuring them both. 

"on hands and knees," Adam said commandingly.

Chase obeyed, as he thought about what would happen if he didn't. All that strength against the scrawny little chase. 

"ha, let's see you get a boner now, while I destroy your ass"

Adam undid his zipper and peeled off his mission suit. He got his 7-inch floppy dick out. He then lined it with chases' pink hole. He, without warning, slammed into the boy's ass. Chase screamed with pain and Adam moaned. 

Chase's pain continued into every thrust. Adam kept moaning at the sound of chases' screams of pain.

"Please Adam, please I beg you, I'll do anything!" Chase begged.

"harder and faster?" Adam said, "sure"

Chase cried.

Adam with a huge moan let his huge white stick load into chases ass, deep, deep down. As soon as he finished. Adam pulled chases clothes back up, so no precious cum escaped.

Chase stood up. Adams dick went floppy again. It was a huge thick shaft. It was soft and tanned. His sweat gleamed off the teen's tanned muscular body.

"I wonder if that has taught you a lesson about crushing on your brother. Let's see. If you don't get a boner in the next 2 minutes of being inches away from my dick, then you pass. If you fail, you have to drink my cum out your ass."

Chase looked horrified. He'd have to drink his brother's cum, mixed with his own ass juice. EWW.

Adam pulled chase to his groin. Chase was inches away from the thick shaft. His 3-inch dick popped up immediately.

"aha," Adam said "Well. We have to have some discipline"

Adam bent chase over and put a cup to his red aching ass hole. 

"DRINK IT," He said as he poured the warm liquid down chases throat. He also rubbed some in chases underwear so he knew how bad he had been all day by feeling the sticky liquid in his pants.

Chase gulped it down. 

"aha, such a small little dick," Said Adam. He then stretched it back and punched him in the balls, pulled his pants up and shoved him out the room. Adam jerked himself off as he saw chase waddle down the hallway, holding his ass.