Noah Atwood

Noah had had a long day at school. He ran upstairs in the Atwood house and immediately went to his bedroom. He flopped down on the bed. He watched TV for a few hours. 

A few hours later he walked by his dad's room and saw him and Brittany on the bed having oral sex. He was used to this so he walked away and went upstairs. He decided he would have a little fun himself. He Reached into his pants and started fondling his tiny penis. 

He got the semi-erect white dick out of his shorts and started to massage it faster. He had just sprouted a few blonde pubic hairs and they tickled his hand. His sexy smooth body exposed. He reached his climax and his back arched off the bed. He couldn't cum yet so he just tucked his penis back into his pants and went outside.

Noah and kane were in tight Christmas Jammies filming a vlog. Noah was ok with this, but halfway through he got a boner. He wanted to slip out but his dad disagreed. He knew the entire world was seeing his tiny erection right now. He stuck his hand down his pants to flip it up but the vlog camera caught this as well. This went viral on the internet and the hashtag #noahcaughtintheact trended on twitter. He even got raped by Owen after that.