The Beginning

Autumn Pov:
Beep Beep. Stupid Alarm,I look up to see 7:30 on the clock.Dang it I'm late for school. I throw on a quick pair of pants and a shirt and run out the door to my car. As I walk into the school I realize I left my books in my locker and not in my book-bag ,so then I run to my locker instead of going for my locker I run in to a group of people .Those people were my best friends .
Mia F ,Arianna,Ashley,and Mia W all look at me like I'm crazy . I get all of my senses back and stand up . Then as soon as I 'm going to say something Mia W opens her mouth to say,'' Autumn did you oversleep again'' I said,'' Yeah sorry guess having a alarm doesn't work if you don't hit snooze all the time'' Then they all laugh at my silliness. We all walk to class as we are walking Arianna says , '' Autumn did you check the news last night.'' I say '' No why'' She said '' oh because someone got killed down the street from my house'' I couldn't believe it .Our town is so peaceful. I say back to her No way . We all go to our separate ways class. But as I walk to the door of my classroom I still couldn't believe someone was killed in this peaceful place of Lakewood County. I guess there is more to this place then I know .
Author: Autumn