Chapter 16

Sam POV

          Jesus. He literally broke her! Kelly looked shocked. Then, she clicked on another camera footage. This time, it was the one we were looking for. I came to the basement trying to find out what strange things were happening down here, and I think it was safe to say I had found what I was looking for.

            A thin teenage girl with a chain attached to her ankle was huddled in the corner of the jail cell. Alexandra was there too. I assumed the other girl was Alexa. She was crying, but Alexandra had an odd look on her face. She looked empty. Almost like a hollow shell of the girl she had been before. Then, just like before, except he wasn't dragging anyone, Kelly's father ran down the basement stairs.

             "Alexa!" He shouted. "You're a bad influence on our... guest. You're not here to make people rebel." Alexa wiped away her tears, and glared at him. "Yeah? Well then, why AM I here? What are you going to do to me, huh? Kill me? Your own daughter?" He smirked. "I've done way worse, but that's not what I had planned." He tugged at the other side of the chain. "You're coming with me." He opened the jail cell, and dragged Alexa through the door. She tripped, but her father kept pulling at the chain.

           When she regained her balance, he pulled her over to the hallway we were just in. He dragged her into the door right next to the security room. Inside was nothing but a closet. There was a massive stack of dog food in the corner, and a little flap at the bottom of the door. Alexa burst into a fit of crazed giggles. "This is what you want me to do? Feed the dog I never knew existed?" He returned the laugh. "Who says the dog is the one eating this?"

          "STOP!!!" Kelly screamed. He had only just noticed that she was crying. "We have the information we need... I can't watch this." She then marched to the door in the recording. "Alexa's in here, so there's no need to finish that clip." That was true. If I didn't feel bad for her before, I definitely did now. Sure enough, the door was there. The stack of dog food was nearly gone, which made me want to gag. There was also a filthy cup on the floor. He treated his own daughter like an animal.

Kelly POV

          I knew I was embarrassing myself, but I couldn't stop crying. My sister was in here, being feed with nothing but dog food. To be honest, it was disgusting. My father was a complete b****!!! I will forever despise him for this. No one messes with sisters without some sort of punishment. Then... "KELLY! HELP!!!"

I'd say that was a pretty good chapter. The end to this story is growing ever closer, so I better get busy, and finish it! I might even finish it this week! That would be awesome