chapter two

•••
Mackenzie Ziegler
•••

What a great night, I had yesterday. I stretched my arms and legs in my bed as I got up. "Ughh" I groaned. I continued to stretch and I walked around my room and made my way to my dresser.

I applied some foundation, blush, eyeshadow, and some mascara. I then put on my school uniform, today I'm wearing our light blue uniform. A white shirt, with a light blue skirt. I put on my moccasins. I grabbed my bag and walked out of my room, down the stairs.

"Hey Maddie" I said while making my way to the kitchen.

"Hey Kenz, want some pancakes?"

"Yes! Chocolate Chip?!"

"Of course!" She said, we both start laughing.

We started to eat our pancakes and as we finished we got ready to walk to the bus stop.
We could drive to school, but we want to save gas aka money. Maddie and I walk out of the house and start walking to the bus stop down the street.

"So how's Brandon?" She asks.

"Well that was random, but good." I say while I laugh.

It was silence until we reached the bus stop. Maddie left me and ran to her friends. As I waited for the bus to arrive i grabbed my phone and sent my streaks. Until I heard the bus come to a stop.

•••

We arrived at the school and I met up with my friends, Lauren and Ruby.

"OMG Ruby I love that top!" Lauren yelled to Ruby.

"Hey Kenzie" Lauren said.

"Hey guys" I waved at them.

"What class do you guys have first" Ruby asked us.

I shrugged my shoulders, "whatever Lauren has" I told her.

"We have American History"

"Ugh I have Biology" Ruby said, we started to laugh.

Lauren and I made our way to American History.

"Hey doesn't Brandon have this class"

"Yeah He should" I said.

"Well then where is he?"

•••

Don't forget to vote and comment!