Chapter 1

Here lance was again, on his laptop. He scrolled through his blog just to read all the things people hated about him. He sighted to himself.
"Just fuck off!" He screamed at the screen. He slammed down the lid and started sobbing. "I can't fucking take this!" He gripped his hair pulling his whole body onto the desk chair.
He remained curled in fetal position. "And now I have to go to school again tomorrow...." he let out softly in a choked sob. "Only for these people to stare at me in person and mock me and make me feel.... make me feel like I'm nothing but their entertainment!" He pulled on his hair.
Lance saw his phone buzz, still rested on the desk. He saw it was Hunk, 'heh the only person who still doesn't hate me...' he dug within himself to find the will to paint on his cheerful self for Hunk.
H: Hey Lance I noted you've been looking down lately and I was wondering if you'd maybe want to go to lunch or something? You know with Shey and I.
Lance blinked for a sec and stood up walking to the bathroom.
L: Uh sure hunk that sounds great! When were you thinking?
Lance shrugged and tossed his phone onto his bed from the door way. 'Yeah like he actually wants to hangout with you?' The voice in his head screeched.
'Maybe you should tell him you can't?' He thought. Lance shook his head and took a shower to clear his mind.