Chapter7:Manic x Kara Lemon

Manic's P.O.V
We got back to our dorm at she was waking up. Damn she looks beautiful when she's asleep. She woke up and was still tipsy but she knew what she was doing. So I layed her on the bed.
Kara:hey what's up Manic
Manic:Kara you ok
Kara:yep I feel good
Manic:good
Kara:You know I've always had a crush on you.
Manic: Really
Kara: your real cute
Manic:you sure you're okay.
Kara:yes Manic I am. But first..
Kara got up and locked the door.
Kara:Let's play our own game.

Normal P.O.V

Manic bite his lip while Kara made her way over. He was on the verge of saying something but Kara cut him off with a passionate kiss. Manic soon deepens the kiss and switches around to be in front of her and pushes her on the bed. She was turned on with his rough manner. He quickly takes of his shirt and gets on top of her and started to kiss her again. Then stopped to take off her shirt. He then quickly starts again. While kissing her he rips off her bra. She runs her fingers down his abs.
And of course  starts to suck on the left boob the messages the other. And does the same with the other. He moves down to her pants and yank 'em off and quickly moves to her panties and licks around her core her move her panties out of the water and licked around and hard then takes 2fingers and shove it in her core and slowly goes back and forth. Kara moans in delight "manic" Kara moans his name softly. She moves from her position to be near his pants then starts to unbutton his pants and takes them off and slowly pulls off his boxers to reveal his member. She bends down and starts to tease him by licking the tip. Then rubs up and down and starts to suck on it "Kara" he moans her name "KARA im gonna C-C-CUM" he then cums in her mouth she then swallows. She lays down on the bed once again. Manic grabs a condom and walks back over to the bed. After her puts it on he asks her "Are you sure?" She nods her head. First he puts it in slowly. Kara groans in pain. Manic stops to let her rest. A minute later she nods her head giving him the ok to keep going. Manic started to move back and forth until she tell him "Faster"so Manic obeyed her command and thrusts faster, the bed creaks from the force. Kara then tells him "HARDER" Manic did as she said and thrusted harder. "Kara I'm gonna C-C-CUM" "Me Too" they came and Manic collapsed next to Kara cuddling her.
Manic:I love you Kara
Kara:I love you too Manic.

SORRY if the lemon is bad this is my first time doing this. This fell very cringe when writing.😅Sowy again