Chapter 2 : Wait, What, How?!

Naomi's POV

"Tae..taehyungie?!" I shocked once I realise that man was V from BTS because he didn't cover back his face after talking to granny and he is my ultimate bias!

"Oh..It was yours! Here you go..thank you.." the granny left after giving me my phone but I'm already frozen ever since just now.

"Shh!! Don't..don't..shout..my name.. or scream!!" V tries to stop me from fangirling because ARMYs would be just everywhere.

I thanked the granny and quickly slap myself to believe that this is only just a dream.

"Yah, yah, yah, stob it!" V stopped me and quickly pulled me to a quiet alley nearby so that no one can see us.

"Omg, omg, omg, Naomi this is not a freaking dream!! Kim TaeHyung is standing right in front of me calling me to shut up!" I freaked out a bit.

"Yah! Calm down..okay?" V said "Okay.." I replied softly. 'beep..beep..' then V's phone rang suddenly.

"Yoboseyo..(Hello..)" V answered the phone and walks away a bit and starts talking in Korean.

After a moment, he hang up and came back to me and said "Please, don't not, scream!" trying to shut me worrying that I will shout.

"Yah! Taehyung-ssi!" a voice coming from another person with a mask on then turned towards me.

"Oh! Hello!" then pull V away from me "Hmm.. no picture.. important businesseu.." and gave me a hand warning.. "Hobi oppa?" I asked after hearing what he just said

"Hyung..it's not, like that.." V explained in english so that I could understand "I..show her..my face.." "Wae?!(Why?!)" J-Hope pull down his mask and gasped "Err.. mianhae..(I'm sorry)" V apologised

"It's a long story!" I answered J-Hope "but.. why are you guys doing here?" I asked "Oh, me and taehyung.. is taking..a test..at here!" J-Hope replied then showed me an address written on a piece of paper which the place they are heading to I read the address "Malcolm High School?!"

I was shocked as I reads my old school's name "Yea, you know..er..this place? We are..lost maybe.." V asked "I know! It's my old school!" "Bingo! Can you take..us there? Because..Namjoon wants..us to take.. a English test..there.." J-Hope requested

"Sure, come follow me!" I said the they quickly cover their face with face mask and followed me down the street.

"Are you guys the only one here? Where are the others?" I asked while leading the way.

"Namjooon..is at..the hotel room..the others..are in..South Korea.." J-Hope answered my question.

"Oh..only for English exam?" I added "Yeah.." V replied.

After a few minutes we reached my old school entrance, "An America High School!" J-Hope cheered while staring at the school gate, "Thank you..er..I'm sorry.. what is your name?" V thanked me and asked my name.

"Oh!! I'm so sorry didn't really introduce myself earlier..but my name is Naomi George and you can call me Naomi.." I introduced myself in a formal way.

"Hello, Naomi! I guess.. you know BTS right?" J-Hope asked "Yeah, I'm a fan.." I blushed

"But..I'm so sorry..that we can't take..a picture..together..because we can't let..anyone knows that..we are here.." J-Hope said with a bright smile.

"It's okay.. I understand that.." I replied in disappointment.

"Do..you want to..exchange number? So that..maybe we..can treat you a meal? Next time? Maybe?" V asked

"Really?! So.. so are we friends? Like friends?" I asked in excitement.

"Ne ne Naomi chingu!(friend!)" J-Hope smiled that made my day even brighter.

"But, you know, that we also need, privacy right?" J-Hope reminded me. "But you can text us, so that, we can know each other, more!" V said with a wink

'SQUEEEEE!!!' I lost myself again.. then V pass me his phone.

"Don't worry, I understand the situation because I'm also a public figure in town, I worked as a DJ player down the street." I added

"So, you are not just a normal person! Haha, but also famous!"J-Hope laughed "Haha, not as famous as you guys!!" my face turned as red as a tomato.

I quickly type my number inside their phone and they sent me a message so that I'll get their number also.

"Alright, thank you so much, for helping us, Naomi!" J-hope thanked me "Yeah, thank you let's meet again next time!" V gave me his rectangle-box smile and went in the school with J-Hope.

After they went in through the securities, I quickly ran to my radio station as I checked the time it's already 9:15!! Omg!! I'm late!! Then I quickly run all the way to the radio station as quick as lightning.

Narrator's POV

Meanwhile at the Malcolm High School, J-Hope and V quickly went in the office and took the test at RM called them.

Malcolm High School was only giving easy English standard test but RM wants J-Hope and V takes it because they have improved their English recently.

It's only for fun since it's a free test and doesn't have any certificate for it then RM wants to visit America for a short break from work so he brought along J-Hope and V.

After two hours of the test, J-Hope and V finished their test and went to the school's cafeteria for lunch but the students had their lunch half an hour earlier so they all went back to their classes and there's no crowd in the cafeteria.

While eating both of them started a conversation in Korean "Hyung.." V tapped J-Hope shoulder "Yeah..?" "I think..I think I liked Naomi.." V said and his face turned as red as tomato.

"Wait, what, how?"J-Hope busted into laughter "I don't know..but her bias was me.." "Oh, really?" J-Hope shocked "Yeah..and I think I stared at her a bit too long just now.." V continued.

"But..but you know that PD-nim won't let us to be in a relationship yet right? Because we still have ARMYs to deal with it if this happens.." J-Hope asked

"Of course, I knew about it.." V frustrated and flipped his hair backwards "But you guys just met each other..haha.. how is that possible!!" J-Hope contiune laughing

"I know.. but what should I do...?" V asked "Just relax.. but hey we got her number right? So let's just try it slowly and learn more about her first.." J-Hope advised V

"Yeah, I think you are right is way too early for me.. is this called love at first sight?" V asked

"Haha, but you have to know if her first bias was you or not..haha" J-Hope replied

"Hmm.." V agreed.