Chapter 6 : Truth or Dare

"Hyung!" I was running late in the lobby with Jungkook to gather with the members and Sejin.

 "I was suprise! Tae is in his pajamas but not Jungkook, haha" Jin said. "This is my formal clothes!" 

I replied, still in my pajamas but I always wear it as my formal clothes, 'How can someone like me be so handsome in pajamas?' 

"Tae-ah how's your sleep?" Jimin asked. "It was perfect until kook woke me up." I smirked "Of course, for armys we have to work hard, brother." then he gave me a hard back slap from behind. "Ouch, it hurts ironman."

"Alright, gather around our van is here." SeJin called. We quickly ride on the van provided and went to the rehearsal for AMAs by 9am but luckily for us to arrived just in time since we are late.

We spend hours on rehearsal and getting interviewed at the meantime while having our short break, I gave Naomi a call since SeJin finally helped with my phone credits but she didn't answered. 

Is around 2pm right now she probably still in her studio working. I then pass my phone to SeJin just in case she calls me back and went back to to rehearsal since hobi wants it all to be puuuuurrfect.

My stylish brought clothes for us to change and make up for another interview. These running here and there are killing! Plus we have to pretend to be a total dumb in English. Wow just wow thank god namjoon is the only talking. But he's talking for hours I feel bad.

Naomi's POV

It's lunch time, I finally get to eat, didn't get the time to buy my breakfast this morning. 'Ugh, I'm so tired.'

I scanned my card through the security gate and went out the studio because I'm tired of the food from the cafeteria.

I went to the nearest convenient store to buy a instant cup noodle.

I came to the park and enjoy my food alone at the park while listening to 'Likey' by Twice through my earphones.

The girls' songs always brainwash me.

"Naomi." someone patted my back. It was a guy seems familiar but I can't recall who he was because he is wearing a face mask.

I took off my earphones and greeted him. "Naomi, it's me!" and pulled his face mask down.

"Jun Sung!" I remembered. Jun Sung better known as JunCurryAhn.

He did a lot of song covers by violin on youtube which is really good that's why he is wearing a face mask to cover himself.

"It's been two years! Where you been? It's been so long after I moved out." he said. "I was around probably working." I replied with a bright smile.

I knew him since back in Singapore and lived with Jun Sung when I came to states before I meeting Jessica until he moved out.

We talked a lot time passes very fast I need to excuse myself and get back to work.

"Hm, Nao? How about meeting tonight at your apartment? I would like to visit Jess too." he asked.

"Sure, of course! I missed the time where you would cooked dinner for us!" I said.

"Cool, so I'll cook tonight keep it from Jess make it a surprise for her." he said.

"Will do. See you tonight, Jun." I quickly go back to my studio.

After work I went back and called Jessica because she supposed to be home before me.

"Hey, Jess."
"Hi Naomi, I'm in the school library will be home by an hour or later."
"Alright, don't stay too late we are having dinner at home."
"Cool, be home soon. Bye, Nao."

She hang up and door bell rings. "Oh, hey Jun." I greeted.

"Hello. Where's Jess?" he asked. " Still in school working on her project will home soon." I explained then helped Jun in the kitchen.

After an hour Jess came home. "Naomi~ I'm home~ I smelled food actually." she called. 

"Welcome back! Been waiting for you for ages!" I replied. "Oh, and I brought some guest too for dinner." She continued "What's for dinner?" she added.

"Who you brought?" I came out to the living room. "Hi, Nao."

Kim TaeHyung.

"Oh, hi tae." I waved at him and Jungkook was behind him. "Hi jungkook" I smiled. "Could you guys stay there and give me a moment with Jessica alright?"

I pulled Jessica closer and whispered to her. "Jess, someone is in the house too actually."
"Er, who?" Jess asked "Jun Sung!" "Oh my gosh seriously?" "But he is a huge fan of BTS!" "Oh, yeah.. RIGHT!" Jessica screamed into my ear. "Ouchh, it hurts." I cried.

"Welcome back Jess!" Jun walk out of the kitchen into the living room.

"Oh, hey let's see who we have here." he said staring at taehyung and jungkook.

"Oh MY HOLY MOTHER OF COW! ITS BT..." TaeHyung quickly covered his mouth. "Don't shout. Please. Thank you." he said.

I explained every single thing to Jun Sung about how I met bts and crazy stuffs like that.

Then, Jun Sung goes back into the kitchen with Jessica to continue preparing dinner for us.

After dinner, we gather around while Jungkook did the dishes and watch some movies.

Jungkook's done with his washing and asked for something else fun to play.

"Let's play Truth or dare? I search about this game online and wanted to try." Jungkook said.

"I hate this game. Let's do something else~" Jessica said. "Nobody likes this game actually." I said. "But it sounds fun! I want to try." Tae said.

"It is 'sounds' fun, but it's the worst fun game." Jessica said. "Oh, come on it's 2017!" she added. "Agree." Jun Sung added.

"Come on, it's not really that bad here." I took a stick arrow out and spins it.

The arrow points to Jun Sung "Damn it seriously? Truth." he covers himself. "Who would you marry in BTS and why?" I asked "What? I'm not gay!" "Just a question, Jun." I added "Hm.. Jimin? I guess?" Jun said "He seems to be like a great boyfriend material."

"Haha alright, go spin it." Jess said and the arrows points to Jungkook. "Oh, me?" Jungkook asked. "Yup, truth or dare?" "Dare, I want to do something fun." he said

"Go to the balcony shout like a massive fanboy 'I'm BTS's golden maknae Jeon Jungkook from BTS' with a face mask on." Jun Sung dared. "I'm on it." Jungkook put on his face mask and shouted.

While me and the others are brusting into laughter because he sounded like a weirdo who is really obessed with BTS.