Summary

Arielle's twin sister, Alannah, is Harry Styles' girlfriend. For the first time in Arielle's life, there's something she and her twin sister don't share. Arielle isn't exactly jealous, but she wants what her sister has: someone to love her for who she is. And after a series of horrible events, she just might get it. Though not in the way she hoped.

Whitney loves One Direction. She wants to meet them so badly. And when she learns that she doesn't have long to live, she becomes determined to make that dream a reality. So she follows them. Every concert, meet-and-greet, she's there. And Liam Payne sees her so much that he starts to recognize her.

Robyn ran away from home when she was fifteen. There was no reason to stay anymore, not with her drug-addicted mother, dead father, and a sister that no longer cared. Four years later, Robyn still has nowhere to go. She's made it to London, and found a soup kitchen to visit. The same soup kitchen where Louis Tomlinson volunteers.

Autumn is innocent. No matter what everyone else said, Zayn Malik believed her. But that wasn't enough to save her. Now, she's free. With nowhere to go but back to her old best friend. Of course, she hasn't seen him in six years. How much could he have changed in six years?

Charlie hasn't spoken a word in two years. Niall Horan didn't want to leave her bedside, but he had to. She would've said he was being silly, anyway. What good is sitting nest to a girl that doesn't even know you're there? But when Charlie's mum couldn't pay to support her anymore, Niall had Charlie moved to London, to his flat. He can do his best to help her. But he still has no idea what made her this way.

Five famous boys. Five normal girls. Stuck in one nightmare, together.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Disclaimer

I mean no offense to the real people portrayed in this story. It is for entertainment purposes only. I do not claim to know / own / have anything to do with One Direction. Though I wish I did.

The plot and most of the characters in this story are mine. Stealing them is actually illegal, so don't do it. Kay, thanks :)