Chapter 5 (Hello, meal)

Jungkook

Jungkook was sitting on the couch as Taehyung and Jimin walked in.

Jimin: Jungkook we got you food!

Jimin said having a plastic bag in his hand.

Jimin: Figured you'd be hungry so we bought you something to eat, I mean it was Tae's idea

Tae gave a glare to Jimin as Jimin chuckled, Jungkook was slightly shocked.

Jungkook: A-ah... Thanks a lot I suppose but... I already ate(?)

Jungkook said it like a question, but it was true.

Taehyung: But theres nothing in the fridge for you to cook, Kook are you trying to starve yourself?

Jungkook: N-no, why?

Taehyung: Because... Its obvious, or did you go out? I thought I said to stay home

Jungkook: F-fine! I'll eat, give me the huma- I mean delicious food

Jungkook gulped and stood up walking to take the plastic with food.

Jimin: Good now, Tae lets go play some games upstairs!

Taehyung: Jimin what about Kook?

Jimin: His a grown up now he knows how to take care of himself

Jungkook just looked as they talked, Jimin then just pulled Tae upstairs. Jungkook was tilting his head slightly.

Jungkook: Why do I have a feeling that Jimin knows I can't eat this type of food? Well its not that I can't but its disgusting

Jungkook looked upstairs as he heard sounds of shooting, he also had never tried any human food which actually suited his personal preference, the game honestly was loud or its just his ability to hear from afar. Jungkook took the food heading outside, he looked around before using his speed to run to a empty place placing the food down and opening it.

Jungkook: Now animals can eat it

Jungkook smiled and sped back to Tae's house (And yes he went out barefoot). Jungkook went back in and sat on the couch again. He felt bored but took out his phone.

Jungkook: Damn it! Its dead... em now what?

He whined and took his phone upstairs knocking on the door where sounds were coming from.

Jimin: The doors not lock!

Jungkook opened the door and saw the two playing. A huge pang to his heart made him feel all angry and sad. But he acted off cool.

Jungkook: My phones dead...

Taehyung: Charge it then

Jungkook tilted his head.

Jungkook: C-charge it?