Chapter 8 (I'm sorry)

At the beach
No one's pov

As they arrived at the beach they smiled and laughed, walking around and playing. Of course hiding what they had to accomplish that day. Jungkook was clueless of what they were going to do.

Yoongi: Anyways, I have some business to do be right back

Yoongi walked away and left to an empty area. He called someone while checking if there were people around, he leaned on a wall while speaking.

(???): Hello?

Yoongi: Hey, have you gotten the stuff inside of the food?

(???): No, everything will ready by 7:00pm

Yoongi: Alright, we'll still be at the beach while you get that done

(???): Yep count on me

Yoongi: Thanks bye

Yoongi hung up as he headed back to the boys.

Yoongi: Alright I'm back

Jungkook: What did you talk about

Yoongi: Oh nothing much just something to do with design

Jungkook: Oh okie

Jungkook smiled as he walked towards the water. He squated down and admired how shiny it was. Yoongi walked up behind him following by the rest.

Time skip: 6:47pm

Yoongi looked at his watch as they were looking at the sunset.

Yoongi: Hey guys, lets grab something to eat, I know just the place

Yoongi said walking towards his car, following by the rest who just nodded. Yoongi started up the engine and sat inside of his car checking everything. The rest came inside as they sat down, the engine started and Jungkook noticed that everyone was silent throughout the whole ride. Yoongi parked the car and looked at his watch.

Time: 7:02

Yoongi: We're here get out

Taehyung: Harsh way to say it, jesus...

Yoongi just rolled his eyes. He got out of his car locking it with just a press of a button hearing a click. They walked towards the front of the shop.

Jungkook: 'Eomma's Shop' Oh... The name lol

They walked in being greeted by a young man.

(???): Hello Yoongi and friends, I'll guide you to a seat

The waiter led them to a table as he smiled brightly.

Yoongi: Thanks Hope

The person called Hope winked at Yoongi as Yoongi just smirked, Jimin who saw that folded his arms and looked away while rolling his eyes.