Back To School

--Quinn's P.O.V--

I woke up to see the folder I was supposed to give to Ashe yesterday. I'll just go today after school again I guess.

When I got to school, there were a lot of people talking about what happened to Ashe. A janitor was mopping up his blood off of the floor.

Don't pay attention to it...

I repeated that in my head over and over. I could feel my chest begin to hurt. My eyes welled up with tears as I began to shiver.

I saw Emily talking to a group of people. As I walked passed them, I noticed Emily was glaring at me. It didn't bother me.

When I entered the classroom, I saw Ashe sitting in the corner. I ran over to him and then hugged him tightly. I could tell that he was blushing. I laughed then let go of him and took a small step back.

"Welcome back! I hope you're feeling better." I grinned widely.

"Thanks, and I'm feeling much better." He replied with a heart-melting smile. He's so adorable... WAIT WHAT.

I sat down next to him then the bell rang. That meant Emily would be here. I sighed and slumped back into my chair as students flooded into the classroom. No one sat near Ashe and I. Oh well. Everyone was staring at us. I could tell Ashe was uncomfortable. Emily was looking at me again. What's her problem?

When class ended, Ashe and I were the first ones to leave. We walked to the bench outside of the school building and sat down. I was pushed off of the seat and I landed on my butt. It didn't really hurt, but it pissed me off.

I turned around to see Emily sitting in my spot, next to Ashe. He looked looked like a statue. He sat still while Emily leaned on him, cuddling up against his arm. Who the hell did she think she was.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" Ashe looked at her with a serious expression. He looked at her with cold, dead eyes.

Emily looked up at him. She looked kinda scared, I don't blame her.

"I just wanted to be with my best friend." She said with a slight giggle.

He jerked his arm away from her and stood up. "Don't you dare ever think of touching Quinn again." He helped me up then wrapped his arm around me.

My heart began to beat rapidly as tears streamed down my face.

What was this?

What was I feeling?

Ashe held me close to him. Then we walked away from Emily. He let go of me then sighed. I looked at him with a worried look.

We only knew each other for three days.. But I feel a strong connection to him.

I grabbed his hand gently as we walked. His eyes widened, then he gripped my hand firmly and smiled. I blushed and then giggled.

We went to a small park. There weren't many people there. We went on the swings and began playing around. We had a lot of fun. When we got off, we went to a huge field next to park. There were a lot of people there, but the field was big so we weren't bothered.

I did a hand stand then fell on my back. I laughed and laid there as I looked into the sky. Ashe laid down next to me. I turned to him and then closed my eyes.

I opened my eyes to find myself in Ashes's lap. My head was resting on his chest and a blanket was wrapped around the both of us. His arms were wrapped around me. We were under a tree. A cold breeze blew into my face.

Ashe was asleep. I looked at him and studied his face. He looked so cute. I put my face closer to his then closed my eyes tightly.

Don't do it.

I kissed him gently. His hands traveled up from my waist to my face. He cupped my cheeks with his hands then slowly opened his eyes. HE WAS AWAKE!!!

I pulled away slightly. My cheeks were a burning crimson. I buried my face into his chest. I can't believe I did that...

"You don't need to feel embarrassed." Ashe lifted my face up to his. He kissed my cheek softly then smiled. His eyes sparkled.

"Pfft, I'm not embarrassed.." I replied while still blushing. He giggled then wrapped his arms around my waist again. I smiled while he embraced me. I didn't want this moment to ever end.