Chapter 2 Twins

When we get to where we need to, go I start thinking to myself, It feels like I've been here before, but I was only three it was probably just in one of my dreams or something.

"We're here again?" Amy sounded angry.

"Daddy, daddy?" As I pulled onto his shirt to get his attention. 

"Yes, my little bear?" He said.

"Where are we?"  I questioned.

"You don't remember this place?" He asked.

"Are you stupid, you were born here idiot?" Amy said annoyed.

As I started to cry, the doctors came into the waiting room and called our last name.

"FOSTER...?"

"Let's go and see mommy!" My dad said excitedly.

As we walked into the hospital room, I thought babies only had 1 head, 2 arms, 2 legs, 2 eyes, a nose, and a mouth but this baby had 2 heads, 4 arms, 4 legs, 4 eyes, 2 noses, and 2 mouths.

"What the hell, I wasn't starting to get excited about getting a little brother or a little sister, but two is way too much!"  Amy said as as She stomped out of the room.

My mom and my dad started to laugh, it was the first time I thought my life was going to turn around. A couple minutes later, my brother and sister started fighting in the hall. Then my dad stepped out, he started yelling at them. When everyone came back into the room, my mom started yelling at my dad, and everything went to a shit show...Again.

When we all got into the car, my mom started arguing with my dad. They argued about his job, why he was gone mostly all the time, and the crib situation again. If they got caught having me sleep in a dresser drawer since I was 1, they would get into a lot of trouble. After a couple of minutes of my mom yelling at my dad, he turned the car around and went to Walmart got 3 car seats. One for me, Mary and Gabriel. (That's what we named the babies.) and 2 cribs. When we got back into the car, my dad starting yelling at my mom saying how to put the car seat in the proper way. They always fought over really stupid stuff. Finally, we got home my dad set up the cribs and everyone went to bed, but him.

The next morning, Amy and Jonathan stayed home from school. The first thing my mom told me when I came downstairs was that I was going to 4 plus. So starting tomorrow, every day when my dad was on his lunch break, he had to bring me to school, because my mom can't drive.

When we got to the school to roll me in, I thought 4 plus was a place where they would keep people hostage and make 4-year-olds learn some grade twelve math. But, the school didn't look that bad. Until a teacher bent down and asked me.

"Are you ready to begin 4 plus"

I didn't want to go to school, why couldn't I just stay home and be homeschooled. I didn't want to say that, so I just nodded my head.

When we got back into the car, my mom and dad asked me if I wanted to go get some supplies for school, and maybe get some ice cream on the way home?

When we got to the store, my mom told me to go and find a backpack. In ten minutes, I came back with a Dora backpack, a ten pack of markers, and 5 pencils with led. I have no idea where I found all of that in ten minutes and I was only about to turn 4, in 3 months. When I got home I thought to myself time to start 4 plus.

___________________________
Keep on reading. It's time for Abby to start 4 plus and Make sure to leave a comment.☺️☺️