Synopsis

This story is my intellectual exclusive property. Any text written underneath this story is protected under United States, United Kingdom and international copyright laws. The content may not be copied to another computer, transmitted, published, reproduced, stored, manipulated, projected, or altered in any way. Any violations of this can be punishable by law.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Characters and plot lines is property of @requiiemforadream (Laëtitia Ruiz).

Copyright ©

-------------------------------------

                 We all know the story, you know, the one about a girl who is not popular, the one about a girl who has a lot of drama in her so-little life, the one where she falls in love with the bad boy, even though she swears to the entire wo...

                 We all know the story, you know, the one about a girl who is not popular, the one about a girl who has a lot of drama in her so-little life, the one where she falls in love with the bad boy, even though she swears to the entire world that she doesn't even know his name. This story is popular, this story quickly became a classic, it even became a dream for some girls. But do we know the other side of the story?

Being popular, being the quarterback and being perfect aren't easy things and nobody likes to talk about that, we all pretend everything's fine, we all pretend everything's ordinary. It seems easy, it seems natural and it even seems normal for some people, but literally no one understands that being perfect comes with some concessions, probably because we can't have it all, can you?

Maybe we should all ask Dylan Stevens. He's your typical stereotype; he's gorgeous, popular, smart and athletic. Of course, girls easily come with that description, but despite what everybody believes, he's not a womanizer, not since he had his heart broken two years ago. At least, that's what everyone thinks, that he had his heart broken, that he didn't do anything wrong, that he knows better. But do they know the truth?

Junior year starts for him and his friends, and he still thinks it will be a normal year, he thinks nothing will change, he thinks he will be stuck in a boring teenage life. To be honest, he even thinks his parents won't let him go with all the girlfriend stuff, and he can already tell that he will mind, that he will go crazy. But nothing, absolutely nothing, can prepare him for what's next.

Right here in Hamilton, Montana, Dylan will learn something. Being popular, being the quarterback and being perfect aren't easy things. But seeing your ex best friend you broke two years ago? It's too damn complicated. Isn't it, Dylan Stevens?

-------------

This is my first english story here, on Wattpad. Please be aware that I'm french so grammatical errors can unfortunetaly happen, I'm sorry for that. Also don't forget that this is a teen fiction. Love, friendship and family will be the heart of this story.

I truly wish you'll like it! xx