Phil's pov

I am texting Dan and i have to say he's pretty cool. I've been looking through some of his posts on Facebook and damn he is very quite hot. He is cute i have to admit. He post alot of quotes and stuff. I am internally and externally smiling.

I have to ask him out. I mean I have to. But what if he doesn't like that I'm a YouTuber or something what if he thinks I'm ugly. I kept having this argument with myself for a few minutes then I decide it have a cringey YOLO moment and just cut the chord.

The anticipation was killing me. I saw he was typing. Please please please!!!
He finally texted back. Yes! yes! this is amazing! He said yes. I got a date I got a date. I stupidly started gigging and dancing in my bed. Yea bad idea  considering I'm about as clumsy as a wonky new born garaff with 4 left feet or hooves idk. I stub my toe then fly out of bed. Yep typical me. Pause for the laughter.

All's I could think about after Dan had gone to sleep is his singing. I heard him in that shop it was faint and quiet but bloody good. I wonder what it's like when he's actually trying. God I'm excited.

I lay in bed and I think I wonder if my mums will approve I get they will. They love anyone I meet. To be honest in really lucky to have such nice parent even if people call me for then being to same gender. In all honesty I would rather have them then judgemental ones straight or not it doesn't matter love is love no exception.

I don't really put a label on myself I do like men and women but I tent to sway more toward men. They just excite me more I don't have any idea why though. That's a bit of a tangent aha.

It's 1am and I am slightly tired but not very so I decide to put on some music. I hum along to the lovely tune. The song is dirty laundry by all time low. Very good song in my opinion I would say it's one of my favourites.

I slowly start to drift of to the sweet melodies and vocals and then I'm black out. I made sure to set an alarm. Tomorrow is  a day I defiantly don't wanna over sleep.