Chapter 1: Find Nicole.

My head hurt. Bad.

I slightly opened my eyes. I don't remember a thing. Where's Nicole?

Wait.

No.

Not Nicole.

"NICOLE!" I yell. I ran out of the house. The pain! My head was pounding. My heart was tearing apart the farther they drove away. I tried to chase after the black car, I was too slow. They have my girlfriend in there!

"NO! TAKE ME INSTEAD!" I yell.

I fell on my knees in the middle of the street and sobbed into my hands. I had never EVER cried over a girl.

I couldn't stop. I didn't know what to do. The pain! It hurt everywhere. This is torture! She is innocent. Too innocent.

I cried harder. Rylie, Tabbitha.

I dialed their number with my shaky hands.

"What's up?" she answered happily.

"RYLIE, THEY TOOK-THEY TOOK NICOLE. THEY KIDNAPPED HER ITS ALL-M-MY F-FAULT!" I cry into the phone.

"Oh my god. I'm on my way. Call the cops Reece." She said panicking.

"She's gone Rylie! we have to get her before mason does!" I cry.

"REECE. CALL THE DAMN COPS. NOW. ILL BE RIGHT THERE. GO HOME NOW." She yelled.

"Okay-" I hiccuped.

I call and dialed 911. I reported the kidnap while crawling back to Nicole's house. My kitten.

I shakily ended the call and sat on the couch in a ball crying my eyes out. I didn't care about my reputation. Nicole needs me.

"REECE. What happened. Do not leave a thing out!" Rylie panicked.

"I came out of the shower, I was right behind her when they barged in and knocked me out. They took Nicole. I saw her run too the kitchen then I completely lost it. I woke up seconds later. I ran after the car. But my injuries were hurting worse then ever. Rylie this is all my fault!" I cry.

Soon the cops got here. Rylie was cradling me in her arms. She also was crying now but she was trying to make me feel better.

"We got a kidnap report." Police came in through the open door.

"Reece, repeat what you told me just now." She said. "I'll call Tabbitha." She walked away.

I repeat and added some more things, that weren't lies of corse. I got at least half the license plate. I am such a dumbass for not saving her. I had the chance. If I hadn't of blacked out I could have gotten her to run away. This was all my fucking fault!

"Okay, we are having people scan the couple of numbers. We will do our best. But first you have to answer a couple questions." The policeman said.

"Anything." I had my arms crossed and I could feel my eyes getting puffy.

"What is your relationship to the missing person?" he asked.

"Nicole, her name is Nicole. I am her boyfriend." I said shakily at the end.

"Okay, do you know who the people that barged in were?" he said writing things in a little note pad.

I explained our problems about mason and who the guys were. But I knew for sure they won't give in that easily.

"When did the kidnap happen?" he asked.

"Less then 30 minutes ago." I said.

"Well, we can't file her as a missing person unless she has spent more then 24 hours-"