Happy Moments.

--Chapter 2--

The Kaijou Practice Match was over, and Seirin won. I was still dressed in my normal clothes, which was a soft aquamarine sweater that exposed my right shoulder, Gray Jeans, and Black Heels that were only about 2 or 3 inches high.

My regular bright Teal 'TonicWater' Headphones that Murasakibara had gave me a while back hung on my shoulders, connected by a blazed white wire that led to my iPod. I especially liked it's cover case.

Murasakibara had also gave me a red case for my iPod, it had little 'bat wings' and tiny red horns. I loved it, of course. I leaned against the wall and slipped on my Headphones, sighing inwardly. When was the game going to en-

The door slid open, and displayed Kise rubbing the nape of his neck while smiling sheepishly at the team's captain, who shouted at him. Kise was probably going to the Locker Room, he was still in his Jersey.

He turned, still smiling before stopping. A minute flashed by. I blinked before analyzing him. His features were sharper, and he looked more like a model. His eyes were still golden, and they held mine.

I let my hand go limp, the Headphones they were securing now slipping down. "Kise." I whispered in a good nature, smiling sadly. It had been such a long time.

-- Kise's P.O.V--

I smiled sheepishly as Kasamastu threatened to punch me before closing the door and turning 40 degrees to get to the locker room. That's when I'm pretty sure I'm having a hallucination. It couldn't be... Her? Yet it was?

She smiled sadly at me, although her blue-green-gray eyes that I've came to love held mine. A minute ticked by. Yet another. The third. My brain then clicked.

If it's a dream, hold onto her as long as you can. While you can. I broke the silence.

"Tenshicchi... Is it..?" I didn't get to finish. She replied, and her melodic voice sounded in my ears.

"Me. It's been a while, Ki-San." Her Kansai Dialect. Hers. Her only. In two simple steps, I hugged her. Bear hugged her. Tears formed in my eyes subconsciously, and she didn't seem to care that my Jersey was sweaty.

Tenshi smiled before hugging me back faintly and murmuring something.

"You're in on the secret now, Huh?" That snapped me out of my trance of happiness.

"Tenshicchi, You haven't told the rest yet?" She must've told Akashichii... Maybe Moimoicchi? Her answer rang in my ears as she popped the 'P'.

"Nope." Her eyes twinkled mischievously, and I grinned sheepishly. This was gonna be a fun situation.