Message to Kris

Who can draw a duck without with wings with 4 legs?

ONLY WU.YI.FAN. KRISCASSO.

Dear Kris Wu,

Remember that time when it was just the Happy Camp days? You were so happy back then right? You even proclaimed yourself that you are the Main Vocal and also the Lead Dancer. Haha yeah you were...

By the way, do you also remember when it was EXOST Times? You made me smile and laugh so hard from episode 1-12.

From episode 1: I almost fainted because of your wink. Haha ofcourse Im just exagerating. But thanks for inventing "Ungya ungya" and "Not my Style"

And atlast in episode 12: It is when you went to the water and shouted EXO 사랑하자 with your song, Dont Go playing.

Right now, all of the memories you made rushes back to my mind. Can I ask you something oppa? Can you please tell us that leaving EXO is not your style?

I dont know what should I feel right now. I dont know if I should be angry, if I should be sad, if I should be happy with your decision or just go inside my room, lock the door and cry while looking at your posters remembering how youve gone so far as OT12.

But do you know what I can do now? Is just to believe in you as you believe how good your drawings are.

Dont Go oppa. Dont Go oppa. Dont Go oppa.

WE WERE ONE! WE ARE ONE! WE'LL BE ONE! WE'LL ALWAYS BE ONE! FOREVER ONE!

EXO 사랑하자!

#WeBelieveInYouKris

#StayStrongEXO

XOXO,

GalaxyGull