Prologue - the princess of the stage

Baby's pov

Hello everyone I'm Circus Baby and uhh.... Ballora, Ennard, me and the others wanna tell you all a story about my two friends who are now madly in love.....just like Ballora and some other guy that looked like a puppet from another pizzeria and me and Ennard.....ready here we go: Funtime Freddy was in her normal state as usual..... she loved having fun on stage especially with us.... but on that particular day....and that was the day Bon-Bon and Bonnet called in sick....I took care of them at the circus gallery at the time but little did we know that....Funtime-Foxy had a crush on Funtime-Freddy.... though without Bon-Bon or Bonnet Freddy was dancing and singing like a princess on the stage.... the kids in the Funtime auditorium loved Funtime-Freddy singing like an angel so much so that the company decided to call her the princess of the stage.....I never knew how good Funtime-Freddy was until I heard her singing at the stage all the way from the circus gallery....my pizzeria had so much attention but it's mostly towards the Funtime auditorium....I envy Funtime-Freddy because I don't sing that well.....I sing good but not as good as Funtime-Freddy..... so anyway Funtime Freddy was singing as usual but was watched by Funtime-Foxy who had a crush on her.....reason how I knew?....Electro baby went to me and told me.....because he was the only one who knew about it..... the next day Funtime-Freddy was at the stage but she was wearing a beautiful princess dress with a rose on her head.....I noticed Funtime-Foxy looking at her instead of the children.... Funtime-Foxy looked at her with loving eyes....I never guessed that Electro-Bab was telling the truth because I thought he was being silly.....Funtime-Freddy was really into it.....but I know now that every time Bon-Bon or Bonnet get sick Funtime-Freddy starts to sing and dance like a princess..... normally Ballora and I tease her about being the princess of the stage but it was in a fun way not in a mean way..... seriously she's earn the title the princess of the stage.... if Funtime-Foxy sang he would earn his title of being the prince of the stage.... I must admit she was doing a wonderful job....but I was a little worried if this Prince and Princess thing gets intense wouldn't it mean that a mean & ugly witch might get here if so who does anyone think it is?.....whoops I'm getting off track.... so anyway one day Funtime-Freddy noticed Funtime-Foxy right away after the show and that's when the sparks has flown between them..... the princess of the stage Princess Funtim-Freddy and the soon to-be prince of the stage Prince Funtime-Foxy....