Chapter 2 - somethings up...surprised

Before I began this involves a Mangle and Foxy from my FNAF story FNAF the beginning...so each of them will be telling the story enjoy:

Foxys pov

Hey I'm Foxy I'm one of the Fox sisters...and like Circus Baby said....all of us we'll be telling the story...so me and my little sister Mangle will be telling the story..one at a time...in times like these I wish I was something awesome..like a pirate or something completely cool...instead of some frilly girly-girl who is stubborn and considerate. so any way enjoy: in 6 weeks our brother was acting really Mangle and I never knew why...we were practicing for our next show... Funtime-Foxy was gonna do a little opening dancing act and as soon as he was done Mangle and me  would do the cancan...it's one of  the dances we know....so anyway we were getting ready for the next show tomorrow when we noticed our brother acting strange...I went up to him and said in a really aggravating tone, HEY BRO YOUR ON CUE WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!....that's when I noticed something...he was staring at Funtime-Freddy.... I went to Circus baby's circus gallery to talk to Baby... I saw her stretching her limbs like crazy when she noticed me... Baby smiled and said, oh hi Foxy I was about to be on my way to the Funtime auditorium.. I asked, why? Baby said, well I'm holding a wonderful ball right here in the circus gallery... I asked, that's good and all but....but my brother is acting strange do you know anything about it? Baby replied, well that's probably because he's in love with Funtime-Freddy... I was surprised that my brother's in love.

Mangles pov

Hi everybody I'm Mangle & I'm the youngest of the Fox sisters...okay here I go: my sister ran off to the circus gallery for some reason...I see my brother star-struck....when my older sister came back with Circus baby...she whispered to me saying that our brother is in love with Funtime-Freddy.... that's when Circus baby said, we are holding a ball at my circus gallery...isn't that amazing? I said, amazing?...it's wonderful Baby... Foxy said, but how are we gonna put these two together? Circus Baby said as she gathered both of us, okay...here's what we're gonna do during the ball.... Circus Baby whispered to us both about the plan... Foxy said smiling, well....I like it... I said, I agree Circus Baby...this plan will be awesome... Circus Baby said, yeah it is...so anyway can you two help me with the preparations? We both said, sure... then we walked to the circus gallery to prepare for the ball.