Part 13

*Two weeks later*

Me, Justin, Kylie,Diego and Kendall went to the bar to have some fun before we were going to go back to old times.

We got there at 10pm Justin promised he won't get drunk, I hope he keeps this promise. He did whoop whoop. Since I can't drink (don't ask how the hell me Kenn and Kylie got in the bar(cuz honestly I don't know either))

I sat around with either Justin or Kenn or Kylie(when she wasn't with Diego) when I was left alone though, someone walked up to me. "Hey baby you cute why you alone?" I looked at him he had blond hair, blue eyes and he had some old clothes on him.

I can't tell if he noticed who I am. "I'm alone cuz my friends left me -" I said laughing and jokingly but I was cut off by someone saying.

"Dom's with a girl, which means I have to get her on camera." He ran up to me with a few friends. One of them,you could tell was in his 40's or 50's (sorry), the other one was quite cute actually, he had a camera that looked like he was recording the news.

The older guy started saying. "So here we have a young girl who was caught by  Durte Dom. Knowing Dom he'll take her home,if you know what I mean." He turned to me and asked. "What do you hope happens later." He brought the microphone closer to me.

So I said. "I hope you tell me what's going on"

They laughed but then looked at me and examined me. "Wait are you?"

I laughed. "Am I what?"

Just then a girl walked up to us. "Hey what's going on here-" she paused and looked at me like all the others. "Y/N" She got excited and hugged me really tight.

When the lights were turned on I could tell who they all were. I got so excited because I love watching them, David, Liza, Dom, Jason and Alex. "Ok Liza I can't breathe."

She smiled big and I smiled and laughed from excitement. "How do you know me?"

"I watch you and David you guys are hilarious. Wait, where's Jonah?" I asked and they looked at each other.

"JONAH COME HERE WHERE ARE YOU? JONAH WHAT ARE YOU DOING LEAVE THAT BARMAN ALONE!" David screamed and ran over to the bar Jonah was about to make out with the barman. Liza stayed with me and we both burst into laughter.

"Wow. You guys know how to make something hilarious."

Just then Justin walked up to me. "Hey babe I think we should go now. Who's that?"

"That's Liza Koshy you idiot." Liza hid her face and giggled.

"Oooooh that's her? She's pretty." Liza looked confused at Justin.

"Bieber she has a boyfriend." I said while hitting his chest.

"And you have a girlfriend." Liza said to Justin which made me burst into laughter once again.

"Hey Liza you wanna exchange numbers, since I actually live in this town and we could see each other every now and then?" Liza smiled and pulled her phone out and gave me her number. I gave her a quick hug, and went with Justin to the car.

The next day I get a text from her.

Liza: Y/n?

Me: yeah

Liza: Y/L/N?

Me: no Bieber 😝

Liza: so it did actually happen I didn't just imagine it

Me: Nope you didn't imagine it😂

Liza: I was wondering if you could come over today?

Me: sure but first of all idk where you live and why😂

Liza: oh yeah so I was thinking about recording a weird video😂

Me: as if none of your videos are😂

Ok So the video that I'm going to shoot today with Liza is, target with Liza part 3, I'm really excited for it because I love the target series a lot. I wonder what will happen.

So I came to lizas and she said I was on time since she was just starting the video. "Hello mine name is still Liza Koshy. I'm 21 still with no kids. And I'm still addicted to target." When she turned the camera off I started laughing. "Ok now it's time to actually go to target." I nodded and went with her to Ivonne the Volkswagen.

"Wow your car is really scratched." I laughed and so did she.

"Leave her alone she had a rash and I had to scratch her." We both laughed.

"Poor Ivonne." I added. When we finally got to target, I was the camera man which means I had to hold the camera while Liza was doing her beginning montage.

When she finished I gave her the camera and she did her intro. "Hey guys what up it's your girl Liza coming at you, and welcome back to my YouTube channel. Today I'm back in-"

and now it was my part to jump in and shout target. "TARGET!" And so we turned off the camera.

We spent over 5 hours in target to just record this video. But both of us had lots of fun. And then I got a text from Bieber.

gotta love having an over protective boyfriend

When we got back from target I sat down with Liza and talked for another hour.

Justin: Where are you?

Me: I'm still at lizas why?

Justin: you're taking your time aren't you?

Me: as if you don't hang out with your friends all night

Justin: come back home Y/n Y/l/n we have a very serious conversation to have

Me: no that's not fair. Why are you still with me if you can't trust me with a friend? What kind of boyfriend even are you to act like this towards me? What is wrong with you?

Me: like I said you hangout with your friends every night nearly and I never see you and the second I find a friend to hang out with you're all like so over protective.

Me: get yourself together Bieber otherwise you will lose everyone

And then Justin never responded. "What happened?" Liza asked concerned. So I showed her the message. "Asshole, this is so unfair. And he also just saw it and not responded. How?"

"I don't know I just simply don't have a clue how." I said with a sad tone. There was no way we were meant to be together.

————————————————
Thank you for reading this chapter! Please don't forget to leave one of these ⭐️ if you enjoyed and please follow to get notified when I post a new story. And hopefully you'll read the next one. Bye 👋🏻