24

Today is the day.
Today is the day I become more depressed then ever.
I figured out where I would stay. I would stay at my old house, the door is probably unlocked by now. I still have stuff there so it should be good.
I didn't get out of bed til 12:30 pm, so that wasted a lot of time.
The snow hasn't melted yet.
I sighed as I got out of bed. I changed into clean clothes and walked downstairs.
"Good morning love!" Phil smiled.
"Good morning.." I looked down and sat beside him.
He ran his fingers through my curly mess of hair. I smiled a sad smile.
I had to get it over with.
Before I knew it tears fell down my cheeks.
"Dan? What's wrong!" Phil asked.
I looked up at him. I hesitated before saying, "Phil.. I'm breaking up with you.."
He was silent.
I saw his eyes tear up. I felt so bad.
"Why? Did I do something wrong? Tell me! I can fix it just don't leave!" He begged, tears pouring from his cheeks.
"No, No.. I just.. I have to break up with you.." I was crying at this point. I wish I could've been saying 'will you marry me?' or 'I love you so much!' Because I really do.
"B..but why, Bear? why.."
"I don't love you Phil. I lied." I got up and ran out the door, without a goodbye.
I decided not to take a train home. I was crying so hard, my eyes hurt. I already missed him, and it hasn't even been a minute. It was so cold outside, my hands were numb aswell as my toes.
I stopped for a minute. I looked back. I sighed. I pulled out my phone and deleted Phils number from my contacts. I called Chris.
"Chris.." I sniffled. "I broke up with him.."
"Ah, indeed you did. I guess your dad will stay in jail."
"Y..Yeah.." I hung up.
I ran so far I was lost. I didn't even know the way back to my old house. I had to take a train. I walked to the nearest train station and got on the train by 4:00 pm.
I wish I picked the other option.

phil

dan broke up with me. he just left like that!
He didn't even give a reason. Did I do something wrong?
I got a call from Chris.
"Hey Philly." He said.
"What the hell do you want?" I flipped.
"Is poor Philly single again?"
"SHUT UP! ITS PROBABLY YOUR FAULT! I LOVED HIM, CHRIS, I REALLY FUCKING DID! YOU DIDNT HAVE TO DO THAT! HES BEEN THROUGH SO MUCH, AND YOU DONT SEEM TO GIVE A SHIT!"
"Woah. It's not like you to use that language." He laughed. "And yeah, maybe it is my fault."
"He said he lied to me.. but I know he loved me.. you probably just threatened and scared him so bad, that he just had to break up with me!"
"Oh please, Philly. You didnt seem like you were happy"
"I WAS! and I'm hanging up, I'm gonna try to call him.." I hung up and dialed dans number.
-call failure-
I sighed. I wanted him to feel safe In my arms again! I want him back.. I want my best friend back.