Chapter 2

Sorry it took so long😭. I've had alot on my mind & not enough time to write so forgive me 🙇.

*****

Anyways on with the story this chapter might not be as long as the first sorry 🤧

//Jade Smith\\

September 20.

Would you all believe me if I said I hate my life so much right now. Since we started school back my life has been completely hell. My grades are good in school, but everything else is in shits. My mother stop paying bills which resulted in me getting a job at rue21. I almost got sexually assaulted by some dude my mother talks to. I fought back & can you believe my mother got mad at me & beat me like come on dude.

Jordan's been making my life more hell then anything. Everyone thinks Im a hoe because of her & her lies. She & some of her friends cornered me in the bathroom one day cause they seen me "talking" to their man. They beat my ass that day so I had to go to work with a busted lip & my bruise on my cheek. They found out where I work to so thats hell on its own.

The only good thing about this is that me & Alex are friends. Were not close cause I don't wanna bring him down with me. Most girl would jump at the thought of be friending a smoking hot guy, but me not so much especially when Jordan Sky claims him as hers.

Anyways its Saturday & I'm at work. I wasn't suppose to be work, but my co-worker Keisha asked can I come in cause they were short on staff today, so I figured that would be better then sitting in my room.

Right now I'm restocking the shelves & listening to Keisha talk about some guy.

"Jade can you blieve this fool had the nerves to let so funky coochie hoe answer his phone? Like nigga you aint learn when I fucked yo car up?" She said folding cloths & rolling her neck. I feel like she rolling her eyes but i can't see cause her back is to me.

"Maybe you should just leave him alone Keisha. It all seems stressful." I said shrugging my shounders. It really did cause she's always complains about this same dude.

I think she got whiplash how fast she turned to look at me. She looks like I just shot her beloved teacup puppy Prince.

"Nigga no so these no edges having ass hoes can have him. I've put up with his ass since i was 16. 16 BITCH!!!! Im fucking 18 now! You think Im bout to let him go so these bitching can take whats mine? I don't see myself with no other nigga, but him so thats dead." She said folding the last of the shirts & standing up. She kinda hurt my feelings by yelling but I just looked down

She signed "Listen Jade I didnt mean to get upset with you. It's just my whole family is against my relationship with him, because they feel like Im settling. Im sorry booboo I just got offensive." She said hugging me. I hugged her back cause I know it hard to defend the one you love.

"It's ok Keisha you don't have to apologize I know the feeling. I just get emotional when people yell at me." I told her smiling.

"I have a great idea boo! How about you come with me to my boo kickback tonight? You can stay with me so you don't have to worry about your mama" she said smiling while i chewed on my lips thinking.

This would be my first time going to something like this. I never been to a party or anything, but Keisha gave me this sad look so I just nodded my head & watched her jump up & down.