Fight, Kiss, Fight, Kiss.

After we got back to the house there was someone I truly didn't want to see there: Sherri Valence. She was sitting on the porch all dressed up for some reason, but I didn't know why. "Hey, Pony." She said cheerfully, walking up to him as soon as he got out of the truck with both hands full of groceries. What does she want? I mentally snapped at her. Why is she here!? "What?" Pony simply responded, putting some sunglasses on.  Way to go babe! I congratulated him before Cherry opened her pie-hole again.  "I was wondering if you maybe wanted to hang out." I turned beat red, filling with anger,  feeling like smoke might start coming out of my ears any second when Pony started to say, 'sure' but I cut him off; thankful his brothers were already inside. "Hey, umm, Ponyboy, yeah it's your girlfriend here and oh yeah, I'm your girlfriend! You cannot go on a date with another girl while your with me!" I screamed at him, feeling as tears of anger filled my eyes. "Sunse-" He began, but I didn't let him finish, I slapped him right across the face.

At first I thought I might be dead, but surprisingly I wasn't.  He turned red with anger and clenched his fist really tight, but then smirked, took Cherry's hand and started to walk off. Nope, buddy boy, this isn't gonna happen. I thought, grabbing her by the hair and dragging her back to me and this time I punched her directly in the nose, then kicked her in the knee cap and perfectly pressure pointed her on the back of the neck, demanding in her ear: "DON'T COME BACK!" Then I shoved her away.

Ponyboy was madder than ever before, slapping me. I held my cheek and a single tear fell. I hurriedly wiped it away then punched him in the chest, which wound up only bruising my hand. He sure was buff..... Suddenly I was ticked off and feeling frisky at the same time. I could see in his eyes that he was feeling the same way before he kissed me with all the passion in the world. It was like I could feel all his anger in the kiss. He pulled me closer roughly, as I balled his shirt in my fists, begging for more. He just simply smirked and pulled away hesitantly. "Come on, let's go inside before Darry or Soda see us out here." He said, leading my inside.

When we got inside he helped the other guys put the groceries up and I went to my bedroom. Well, Darry and I's. I didn't wanna kiss anymore, I wanted to discuss what had happened. Think it over. However, I soon learned Ponyboy had a different idea. "What the hell was that outside?!" He demanded, storming into the room. "If we're together, there is no way on earth I'm letting you go out with another woman." I simply answered, climbing the latter and sitting on my bed.  "Look, I don't want no jealous,-" He started but I put my hand up and cut him off. "Then, I'm afraid you need to find someone else. By the way; when a girl is jealous it means she's loyal. Maybe you aren't."

My statement threw him off guard, making him quiet for a little while, but believe me after that he started mumbling every unprintable word there is, angrily. I really didn't care. Serve him right for arguing with me. I thought, placing my hand on my hip. I felt pride for a moment before he opened his mouth up. "How am I suppose to know your not lying?" He questioned, walking up to the ladder and going up the first step making me crawl far across the bed so he couldn't reach me. "Do my kisses not send shivers down your spine and make your heart beat fast? Do you not see the love in my eyes when I look at you, or perhaps get goosebumps when we touch? Maybe you don't get those things but I do. If you don't notice all those things then I guess that's just your problem." I said, my voice shaking with hurt.

Ponyboy sighed and climbed on the bed beside me, pulling me into a gentle hug. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean it like that. Yes All those things happen when I'm with you. I also get butterflies in my stomach and get all tongue tied when I try to speak." He informed me, before kissing my forehead softly. Apology accepted. I thought, hugging back after a little while.

A/N: Sorry!!! So sorry! Writters block! Catch you later! ;)