morning *:・゚✧ ethan

song - strawberry kisses by olivia herdt | put on repeat

my eyes flutter open, instantly face to face with my boyfriend, ethan

he was still asleep, light snores leaving his mouth, his face pressed up against the pillow. i found it so adorable.

his eyelashes hung underneath his eyelids that covered his breathtakingly beautiful eyes.

his hair swooped up on the top of his head in a messy way. my hand reached out to his curls, playing with it.

my fingers wrapped around the small pieces of hair before unwrapping it again.

"i love you." i whispered.

"i love you too." ethan replied with a slight chuckle, his eyes still closed.

"i didn't think you were awake."

"well, i was." he later opened his eyes, his hazel ones squinty from just waking up.

my fingers kept fiddling with his hair before i stopped, earning a whiney response from ethan.

"i love it when you play with my hair." he mumbled.

i smile in response.

ethan opens up his arms, signaling for me to cuddle with him. i scoot closer to him, my back against his toned abs.

his strong arms wrap around my frame as his head rests in the crook of my neck, small tiny breaths leave his mouth.

our breathing then fell into a pattern, then i knew he had fallen asleep again.

i slightly smile to myself before reaching my hands up to his hair, stroking the messy curls like i did before.

i love you.

"i love you more, y/n."