obsessed *:・゚✧ grayson

song - obsessed by mariah carey | put on repeat

my eyes wander aimlessly to him as i walk into class

my eyes wander aimlessly to him as i walk into class. sometimes i caught him staring at me in class behind me.

people said he had a crush on me, like big time. the thing was, i was dating his brother ethan for two years now.

i knew grayson and ethan since eighth grade, and we're neighbors. it was only a matter of time before i caught feelings for one of them.

and that one was ethan.

he doesn't settle well with the rumors that supposedly grayson has a thing for me, but he tries to brush it off and pretend like they never happened.

i plop down in my seat, anxious for seventh period to end.

i felt his eyes burn holes into the back of my head. uncomfortableness sweeps through me as our teacher proceeds with the lesson.

my heart races quickly, but i don't care at this point. it was always like this.

he would always have his sight set on me, and i'm not gonna lie it's very unsettling.

i twirl my pencil between my fingers as our teacher taught today's lesson.

class progresses on, until the bell rings out of no where like usual. kids pack up quickly, eager to leave school.

the only reason i rush is because i don't want to deal with grayson, no matter how mean it sounds.

ethan waits for me in the courtyard in front of school. he gives me a quick kiss as we walk to his car.

"how was your day, y/n?" he asks as backs out of the parking spot.

"oh, f-fine." i reply.

i'm glad grayson wasn't coming home with us today, since ethan said he was getting a ride with a friend.

it was like a breath of relief to me.

it's not like i hated him or anything. it's just that i'm with his brother, and he possibly has a thing for me.

not to mention him staring at me all the time in class.

we go to his house and go up to his room. ethan smirks at me as he closed his door.

i chuckle as he swoops me in for a long kiss. his lips press against mine as his tongue enters my mouth without warning.

his hands roam my body and find their way to my shirt before taking it off roughly.

"ethan-" i say breathlessly.

"shh, babygirl." ethan whispers as he slips his t-shirt over his head.

"hey eth-"

the door opens, only to reveal grayson. his eyes grow wide as he realizes what we were about to do.

"gray, what the fuck do you want?" ethan asks annoyingly as i cover my bare upper body with my shirt.

"d-dinner." grayson says nervously.

he closed the door frantically as we slip our shirts back on.

"what a dick." ethan mutters.

"it's whatever now." i reply as we go downstairs.

after dinner we go back upstairs. as ethan opens his door, something pulls me away into a room.

i yelp, but i don't think ethan heard me. i'm in a pitch black room. my heartbeat pounds into my ears, afraid.

"hello?"

the lights flip on. i'm in a small room. my mouth parts open, my eyes get big.

pictures of me are plastered across the wall, as well as my name in bright lights.

pictures of ethan and i are scattered everywhere too, except his face is crossed out or graffitied.

i stand up, and wander around. my eyes land on someone admiring a picture of me in a bikini.

we soon make eye contact. his eyes smile mischievously in such manner.

"why are you so obsessed with me?"

"that's for you to find out." he says as he approaches me.

grayson smashes his lips against mine. i hate the feeling.

i pull away, disgusted.

"i've been wanting that for a long time."