Chapter 3 : Beautiful

Hayeon's POV

Omg! I am going crazy! I have no idea on what to wear! I had been rummaging my closet for the past one hour. "God please save me!!" I whined while laying down on my bed. But I can't help to wonder what will Ji hoon wear? Ugh I can't stop thinking of him. "What am I going to do? I only have another one hour more to the date.." I sighed but he is only coming to my house why must I dress up right? But I must have a good impression. Ugh this is driving me nuts.

"Ding-dong" Out of the blue , the door bell rang. I got up from bed to get the door.

"Ji hoon!?" I gasped as I open the door. "Chill Hayeon why so surprise?" He laughed at my shook face. "I didn't expect you to arrive this early and didn't you say you will come around at 1pm? Which is like one hour from now" I slightly laughed nervously. "I decide to come early cause I was bored so..." he said while rubbing the nape of his neck awkwardly. "Ohh.. but as you can see I not ready yet" I looked at the homeclothes I was wearing.

"You look beautiful Hayeon" He smiled and his eyes were so genuine.

It was as if he was staring into my soul. "O-okay then come in make yourself at home" he chuckled and slightly ruffle my hair. "Why are you so cute?" He walked into the apartment. I smiled nervously. I felt like my heart stop for a second. No doubt my face had already turned into a tomato.

"Wow your apartment is really nice!" he scannned around the house. I was instantly brought back to reality. I closed the door and walk towards him. "Thanks!" I smiled at him. "Do you want a drink or something?" he lightly shooked his head. "It's okay I am fine" I nodded. "Just make yourself at home! Let me change out of my pajamas It looks inappropriate" I quickly made my way to my room but was pulled back into a back hug. I was drawn back when I realised it was Jihoon. "J.. Ji hoon?" he lightly tugged his face onto the left side of my neck. I could feel his warm soothe breathing against my neck. I was mentally and physically dying inside. "I told you that you look beautiful like this.. Really I am not lying.." He mumbled next to my ear with a deep calm voice.

That gave me the goosebumps. "Are you nervous?" he softly chuckled. "Yea of course.. how did you know?" trying to distract myself with the floor. "Cause your ears are red" Omg.. I knew it. I will embrassed myself again.. "Of course.. You are very close to me" he laugh softly. " I guess I won you over" he said in a satisfying tone. Immediately I took his arms off me and stood up straight with a slight awkward cough.

"Okay okay I won't change since you are fine with it" I said awkwardly

"Okay let's watch a movie then?" He ask me. I slightly nodded.

I was slightly worried that he would do something to make my heart beat stop again.

"Romance? Horror? Drama?" He sat at the couch while surfing on Netflix. "Romance? I love that genre" I came out from the kitchen with the popcorn on my hand. "Ohh I see.." he slightly grin at me. I glared at him and he chuckled. "Come here" he patted the sit next to him. I nod and made my way there. I was about to sit down however swiftly out of nowhere , he pull me into his arms. Our eyes met as I turned to look at him. My heart skipped a beat again.. "Ji hoon you-" I was cut off by his smile with those childlike eyes that made him look so innocent. "Shall we watch the movie?" he swiftly project the movie on to the TV with his arms still around me. He just act like nothing had happened before. Wow just great..

This is so awkward.. There's a kiss scene that is some sort absurd. I mean it would have beeen sweet if I watch it alone but with Ji Hoon , it feels weird. The atmosphere everything just feels wrong to me.

I literally felt like he was staring at me for the whole time.

Finally the movie was over thank god.. I glance to my side and saw Ji Hoon sleeping soundly. He must be bored after the couple's reunited scene. I looked at him again.

He looks so peaceful. I smiled and unconsciously lifted my hand to sweep his fringe to the side.

Hmm... Maybe I should cook dinner for the two of us. So I lightly shifted my body off Ji Hoon , gently took his arms off my shoulders and place it on the couch. Phew.. Luckily I didn't woken him up. I head my way to the kitchen.

I decided to cook kimchi stew and rice as it was a healthy options. After I was done with the stew , I gently place it on the kitchen table. "Yes I did it" I smile with satisfactory. Suddenly I felt a pair of eyes staring at me from the living room. I look up and was surprised to see Ji hoon gazing at me from the couch of the living room.

"Hayeon.. Why did you wake me up?" he says it in a husky voice. That instantly sent chills down towards my body. "I s-saw you sleeping so soundly and I did not want to wake you up.." I said stuttering. He pouted " I could have help to make the stew with you" I shook my head and smiled. "It's okayy.. I can do it by myself beside you are the guest I should be the one cooking for you to eat" he sighs. "Fine next time I will cook for you okay?" I nod with a warm smile. "Come on Let's eat!" I signal him over. He came to the table and we dig in.

"Today was fun!" He said as he wears his shoes. "Yea.. Time flies quickly" I slightly pouted. He stood up and turn around to see my pouting face. "Aww don't be baby.. We can still meet up!" He places his hand above my head and smiles at me. I stare at him.

Damn it his smile , kills me all the time. Heart! stop beating so fast..

Suddenly he pull my body towards him. I was pull back from our face being so close to each other. The next thing I knew , he kisses my forehead.

"Good Night Hayeon" He smiles again and left my apartment.

To Be Continued~