Chapter 4

DRACO'S P.O.V

I watched Sebastian walking to our room and closing the door before smiling at me. I was the luckiest guy in the world, i thought.

I helped Valerie cleaning the place and started cooking for everyone. I made some African food. I had no idea how to make something like this, but we had a guide with us. Someone who knows the area and everything about Africa, including the food.
The food was almost done, and the kitchen smelled amazing. I carefully picked up a spoon full with the food and tried to taste it. I shouldn't have done that, because i kept eating. Damn it was delicious. "I hope Sebastian will like it too." I softly mumbled.

I heard someone laughing. I turned around to face Vicky.
"What is so funny?" I had to hold myself back before i did something wrong with that bitch.

"You're so stupid, why do you care about that homeless monkey so much, do you like him? Hmmm?"
I sighed. "First of all, he is not homeless anymore, second, he is my best friend, and i am happy to have that boy in my life."
Vicky grinned. "Oh really? So you do like him."
She had a point, i feel all fuzzy inside whenever i stare at him and he notices it. As if there are tarantula's in my stomach. "So what if i do? There is nothing wrong with that."
She laughed again. "Yeah... no, he is a boy. You are too. That is wrong."

I gave her a deathly glare, i really wanna punch her in the face. Or feed her to the hyenas i'm hearing. Oh wait, those are the other girls.

"Hey Draco."

"What!"

Before i could say anything Vicky pressed her lips against mine and kissed my with everything she got. At the same moment Sebastian walked into the room.
His eyes widened and disappointment was written all over his face. I pushed Vicky away to tell Sebastian that this isn't what it looks like, but i was too late. His eyes turned from sad to angry as he opened the door and ran outside.

Shit! He ran outside. And it's dark. There are predators all over the place. And he is a innocent prey.
I punched Vicky in her face. (Finally) and ran after Sebastian. But someone stopped me. "Don't! It's too dangerous outside." The guide stopped me. "I know you wanna save him, but you can't go. I'll go."
The guide walked calmly outside and took a gun with him.

I was walking around the house like a mad man, i was angry, sad, scared and furious. How could this happen to me. How? Suddenly i just started to cry. The tears were streaming down my face and my hands were shaking. "No, no no no, why!" I yelled.

I punched the wall, the door, even tried to punch Vicky again, who was now scared in a corner. "THIS IS YOUR FAULT YOU BITCH!" I screamed.
Valerie ran up to me and stopped me from hurting her again. "Stop it! Go to your room and try to get some rest."

"B-but he will be eaten alive by the lions or hyenas." I whispered as i walked to my room. I dropped myself on the bed and cried into the pillow.
I hope he is okay, he must be afraid and cold. All alone in the wilderness, surrounded by hungry eyes and growling beasts. With those thoughts i fell asleep, still tears slowly dripping on the pillow. "Please be okay, my kitten." With those words i fell asleep.

Sorry for the short chapter. The next one will be longer.