Chapter 2

/|\
                                                                           |
                                                                           |
Picture of Draco, or how he would look like. He also has bright green          eyes. The art is from Z-pico on Deviantart.

I stood in front of Draco's door. I sighed deep and knocked.
"Yes?" I heard on the other side.

"I-it's me, S-Sebastian."

"Ah, come in, the door is open."

I carefully opened the door and walked in. Draco was lying on his bed, watching tv. I shyly waved at him and he waved back.
"Could you lock the door please?" Draco asked while sitting up.
"Uhm... S-sure?" I locked the door and just stood there, not knowing what to do.
"Come on, sit next to me, i won't do anything." I slowly walked to his bed and sat on it. Draco grabbed a bag of chips and started eating.
"Want some?" He handed over the bag of chips and i took some in my hand.

"W-what were you doing?" I asked while chewing in a chip.
"I wanted to watch a movie." He said while searching for a dvd.
"This one. I love this movie."
He gave me the dvd and there was a black dragon with a boy on it. "How to train your dragon?" Draco nodded happy, took the dvd and started the movie.
We just sat there, i was almost a meter away from him. I noticed Draco staring at me, what made me really nervous. "W-what?"
"You're so far away, come closer. Please." I sighed and came bit by bit closer. Until i thought i was close enough. Draco still thought i was too far away. He grabbed me by my middle and pulled me between his legs. I sat now with my back against his chest.
He wrapped his arms and legs around me and sat back against the wall.

And i have to be honest, this felt nice. I let out a deep sigh and felt his breath softly in my neck.
"You're so cute." Draco whispered in my ear. It sent shivers down my spine. But it felt good. Normally i tried to escape. Not this time. I rested my head on his shoulder and together we watched the movie. I didn't notice myself drifting into a deep sleep, Draco did. He smiled and laid me on the big bed, he turned off the tv and crawled in bed too. He snuggled up against me and fell asleep in no time.

"Take your clothes of, Now." The creepy looking man said.
I did what he asked, couldn't say no. The man smirked at me and licked his lips.
"Hmmm that's good, now lay on the bed you fucker." He commanded.
The next thing i felt was a sharp pain in my ass. He was raping me, i was his slave. Every time i struggled he became more rough and less careful. It was hurting like hell.
I screamed and cried, begged him to stop, but nothing worked.
"Sebastian? Sebastian. Sebastian!"

"Sebastian! Wake up! You're having a nightmare."
I woke up screaming and crying, my face was wet from all the tears. I looked at Draco with frightened eyes. I let myself fall in his arms and cried. Draco petted my back and shushed me softly.
"Shhh it's alright. No need to be afraid. I'm here." He softly said.

"I'm scared."

"I know. Just try to sleep again."
I nodded and closed my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning i woke up from a slamming door and a yelling guy. I looked next to me, but Draco was not in bed.
The door suddenly swung open and Draco stormed inside.
"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU SLUT!" He yelled and closed the door with force. That's when he saw me.
I just stared at him in horror. "W-what h-happened?"
He walked circles in his room and growled deep. "Brittany is a fucking bitch, tried to make a plan to get rid of you. I won't accept that, you will stay."
My eyes widened at the story I swallowed my pride. "W-why would she get rid of me?"

Draco sighed. "Because you are poor, you have nothing. That's why."
Suddenly someone knocked on the door.
"WHAT!?" Draco yelled.

"Can't you just accept the fact that he is a poor and useless brat?" A girls voice said.
Draco wanted to open the door to hit her, but i opened it already. I scratched her face like a angry cat and kicked her several times, then closed the door and slammed my fists on the wall.
Draco looked at me, shocked. "Wow, never knew you could be that aggressive? Like a little kitten." He said with a funny voice. It made me laugh, Draco walked up to me and hugged me.
"I won't let you leave, you'll stay here. But you need some new clothes, kitty."

"Kitty?"

Draco laughed softly. "Come on, let's eat something."
I nodded and followed him downstairs. The smell of delicious pancakes filled the living room. Draco and i looked and each other and grinned. We took a plate and picked the best looking pancakes. Apparently we were hungry, because the pancakes were disappearing.

"Come on, we're gonna get you some new clothes." Draco said and walked up to Valerie.
"Hey Val, can we go to town?"
Valerie nodded. "And be careful, and don't spoil him." Draco grinned. "Oh i will spoil him, he needs it."
With that, Draco and i walked away.

                                                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Here try this one." Draco said when he handed me a yellow hoodie. The same one he has. Also the same size. I can slap people with the sleeves.
I nodded and took the hoodie.

"And? Does it fit?" He asked.

I walked up to him and smiled. "It fits." I flopped around with the sleeves like a happy child. My laugh was cheerful.
Draco enjoyed my happiness. He just grinned when i walked around town looking amazed by all the stores and houses.

We came back to the mansion with three bags of clothing. Valerie looked at us than at the bags, than at Draco. "I told you, don't spoil him."
Draco laughed. "And i told you, i will spoil him." With that, he took me to my room and just dropped himself on my bed.
"Sebby, come here, now it's my turn to be spoiled." I turned around and raised a eyebrow. "Seriously? What do you w-want me to d-do?"

"Hmm. I dunno, i need a hug, hug me!" He happily yelled.
I laughed and laid next to him. Before i could hug him, he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into a hug. "Thank you for coming into my life." He mumbled in my shoulder. I giggled and petted his soft hair.
"T-thanks." I said as i felt myself drifting into a deep sleep.