Chapter 2- Helping Lily

Mikey's P.O.V

"What's good YouTube, today we are going to be getting revenge on McJuggernuggets aka Jesse" I said in a shouty tone to the camera. "Let's go" Jake demanded.

*Skipped to them arriving at the shed*

"Wow creepy AF" Ademir whispered We all heard someone screaming "PLEASE HELP HELP PLEASE STOP HIM" We heard as we were running to the shed and there he was in front of a bruised and scared girl Jake and Ademir got him out cold while I untied the girl. "Thank you" She said "No problem" i Whispered while picking her up and taking her to Jake's car. "I'm Mikey by the way" I exclaimed "I'm Lily" she replied with a faint smile. I decided to sit in the back with Lily to make sure she was alright soon after we had been talking for a bit. Jake and Ademir ran back to the car. Then Ademir shouted "hurry the fuck up Jake" "what happened" I asked "He has a gun" Jake said speeding off.

After we were driving for a bit I saw that Lily had fallen asleep on my lap I let her sleep she looks like she hasn't slept for ages.

Author's note

I just wanted to say that this story for the first 7 chapters ish they are going to be still in Jersey its cause i wrote some chapters when they were still in Jersey.