5

James' POV

*Clap* *Clap* *Clap*

"You have a nice voice huh!"i said. She just smiled and continued to drive. This moment i can feel so Happy that i can scream and jump all over again. I dont know this kind of feeling but all i know is im enjoying this moment with this lovely girl.

"Hey james were here"she said. I go out of her car and looked at the place.

WOW! Just wow. This place are breathtaking. All the trees and the sea it look peacefull and lovely.

"This place are usually only for lovers but we are not lovers so it is like a date in here."she said while looking at the sea.

Stunning, thats all i can say for what i see right now. She is stunning like sea.i get my camera and take a photo of her.

"Hey! Delete that"she shouted and trying to get my cam.

"Noooooo!!!!!! Catch me if you can!"i shouted then ran away from here and ran fast as i can.

A few minutes of running. I can't saw her anymore. Where is she.
Where the hell is she. I turn my gaze around but i can't see her.
I swear i dont like this scene. I dont want a special someone will leave me. I just sat then look down try to think were she is.

Nadine's POV

Is he crying or something? I just got some drinks for us. I didn't bother to chase him because i will get our things.i go near to him and sat beside him and hugged him.

"Shhh why are you crying"i asked him.he look shocked but he immidietely hugged me. I carries his back to feel comfortable for him.

"N-naddie?*snif* i taught you leave me. I-im sorry*snif* i will just dele-"i cut him off

"No, dont i was just shocked okay. I didn't left you i just gonna gets some drinks for us. Remember i will never gonna leave you I promise that"i said

"Thank you my Naddie."he said.

Dug..dug..dug..dug

"Welcome my jaye. I always got your back"i said then smiled. Our faces starts to move closer and closer. I stared at his eyes. I can see his anonymous, thoughts and dreams.until our nose are touch and i can smell his mint breath.
And his lips crashed at mine. It tasted like vanilla my favorite flavor of ice cream.

James' POV

We are still kissing. But this is wrong. We are not dating. Actually this is all like a friendly date. I dont like her.

"I like you"i heard her whispered after the kiss.

"What? No harm but we are not dating. And we actually met lang kanina. Sorry i have to go i will just get my things."i said then walk out.

Yes i admit that she's alluring. But what i said earlier its just a joke. I just treat her just a special friend cause she is kind. But i dont want this to risk.

I dont want to commit a relationship. We are good if we stay just friends only.sorry......

-------------------

Chapter 5 ✓