Chapter 3!

A/N ok I'll stop sucking up to you. I suck at writing compared to those other amazing authors like MineralFox anyway so yeah.. I GOTTA GET BETTER XP

HEBDHEIEVAKB POV (no not really)

BIRCH'S POV

Herobrine and wicked were still talking. They spotted me and forgetting I'm meant to be hiding that I'm a hybrid, I skated away. Wicked said "Ooh, a snow golem hybrid. Why don't we make her suffer a bit briney?" she said. "Ok then!" said 'Briney', and with an evil look on his face, he advanced towards me. I tried to skate away but I Literally ran into a signpost, pointing towards CaptainSparklez's army base. Herobrine caught up and grabbed my arm, then...

~LE MAGICAL TIME SKIP~

I woke up on an operating table in a lab, in the nether. Ugh, I don't so much mind the scientists, but I hate the nether! "Good, you're awake!" said Herobrine. "That means we can start operating." I froze at these words. Herobrine was going to be operating on me? And what for? He's plenty experienced with hybrids, so why? I began to sob silently. While I was sobbing I felt my arms and legs being buckled down. I didn't care. I kept sobbing, but then I got a shock. All of a sudden there was this searing pain in my belly, where my snow essence was. This was bad, it would surely melt! Strangely, instead of stopping it from melting, he just let it. "W-what are you doing?" I asked, my voice trembling with effort. Every word took the equivalent amount of energy as, swimming the Olympic pools once. Each word. I overflowed with jealousy when he, so easily spoke: "We are transforming you, birch. Stupid snow golem, we're changing your name too." he said grinning from ear to ear. I watched in horror as my snow essence melted right there and then. I would never be a snow golem hybrid again, and I knew that. I thought he was done but he wasn't. He mixed some... gunpowder? And a splash healing potion together and poured it into my wound. I cooed in relief, before I noticed something. My normally Snow White skin was gaining a tint of green. My clothes just disappeared. Herobrine was out of there before you could say 'Macaroniandcheesemeatballs', Wicked taking his place ( YES SHE IS A GIRL). She changed me into green clothes, and let me rest on a bed after stitching my wounds. I collapsed on the bed and fell asleep.

HEROBRINES POV

Okay, so that was a big waste of time, although it was fun! I was thinking her name should be Cupa, Cupa the Creeper hybrid. Ahh I'm losing my train of thought. So the next one is Kitty? *chuckles* I know exactly what to make her! A mooshroom hybrid! No I'm kidding, A BRINE! I climbed into a window in a jungle biome.. ( idk why these girls always leave their windows open)

Kitty's POV

I jerked awake. There was nothing there, stupid ears, hearing things *sighs* I decided I needed a drink, and I was hardly out of bed before a shadow shot past me. I froze, and that was a big mistake. He looked at me, through my eyes, and something... clicked. I felt more powerful, in control, that is, until I whited out.

SKY'S POV

I looked in the mirror. "JASON I'M STARTLED!" I screamed. "I'M NOT DOING ANY BETTER SKY! WHERE DID THESE HEADS COME FROM" Jason screamed back. My eyes! Sadly, I slipped on my best pair of sunglasses.

A/N *yawns* this chapter took a long time to write! * goes to bed****