Prologue

What would you do if one day you woke up in a small cement room with bare walls and were handcuffed to the metal bars of the headboard to a small worn mattress? Would you scream in terror and hope that someone comes running to your rescue, or would you sit there and wonder how the hell you had gotten yourself into this mess? I of course was embracing the second option when a masked man in tight leather pants entered the room through the sturdy oak door with a riding crop in his hands and a smug grin barely visible beneath the soft leather of the mask.

Though, maybe I should shed a little light on how I had gotten myself into this fucking mess to begin with. You see, this wasn’t my average day. In fact this was anything but normal to me. I am a marine in the army and had just gotten back from an extended tour of duty in another country. Near the end of my stay overseas I had been captured and tortured in an attempt to get information from me, and during that interrogation I learned something shocking about myself. I liked the pain. Ok, maybe saying that I liked the pain is a bit of an understatement. The pain, the smells of sweat and blood along with the complete loss of control over my own fate; whether I lived or died, all of it gave me a rush like I had never felt before in my life.

Of course my moans of pleasure as I begged for more startled my captors and after two weeks of unsuccessful attempts at breaking me they finally gave up. That was when my training kicked in and I made my escape, but ever since then I have craved that feeling of utter helplessness as someone else stripped me of everything I had told myself I was and showed me the real me. Sure I was a hardened soldier tested in battle and trained by the US army, but that is not who I really was on the inside. I searched night and day to find that rush, but it wasn’t until I met up with some unusual new friends at a nightclub that I truly discovered the depths of these strange new urges developing deep within me.

-This is my first attempt at a romance so comments and votes are welcome. I can't make it better if I don't know what's wrong, and if you like something please tell me so that maybe i can work more of it in. -SB