Nicotine-one shot

Sadie was in the kitchen, making a snack to herself and for Anubis. It was another day in the 21st Nome, just that Anubis showed up. Shu didn't know about anubis showing up, but lately Jackal Head just loved to suprise Sadie and see her beautiful and sweet smile on her face......The boy was a few meters behind Sadie, playing 'Nicotine' on Sadie's Ipad.

'I taste you on my lips and i can't get rid of you'

Anubis pulled Sadie to him and laught. Sadie was annoyed but played along and danced with him

'So i say damn your kiss and the awful things you do'

"You are so annoying" Sadie muttered

'yeah, you're worse than nicotine,nicotine'

Anubis sang along to the song and Sadie laughed, thinking how cute he is. "I'm not cute!" Anubis said in embarrassment, like he read her thoughts,which was true. "You are lying to yourself, little Jackal pup" she laughed and held his face. He growled in response and bit her nose in laughter. "You are so annoying!" she said. "but you still fell for me" he said and kissed her softly.

"Anubis...!" and "frick i'm blind!" were shouted. Carter and his girlfriend, Zia, stood beside them. Carter breated heavily, probably mad, and Zia covered her eyes. "Oh shoot" Anubis mumbeled. Carter HATES Anubis, probably because he didn't want Sadie's heart to be broken.

"Carter,chill" Sadie was about to take Anubis's hand, but he disappeared. "come on!" she said. "Sadie,be with Walt,be with Cleo, even be with Khufu! why with HIM?!" Carter got closer. "because I love him! like you love Zia" she yelled and went to her room before he could response. When she locked the door, she saw a figure in her room.

Anubis were in her room,his gorgeous chocolate eyes were filled with sadness. "I-" "why did you left me there all alone?!" she yelled. "Shu" he whispered "Sadie, you can never love me back" he said. it hit her like a bomb. her heart hurt and she couldn't breath. "W-what?" her eyes filled with tears. Carter was right, he broke her heart. "cut every tie you have with me, Sadie" he said...

that little bastard.

"you little bastard!" she yelled and he had the nerve to laugh. he got closer to her. "cause your love's a fucking drug" he cupped her chin in his hand. their lips were only an inch apart. "but i need it so bad" he whispered and kissed her with passion, but this time, it was perfect.

So hi. this is my first fanfic so please don't judge. the story itself belongs to Rick Riorden, and the song Nicotine belongs to panic! at the disco
Hope you enjoyed,
Yahav