More than cuddling- Jungkook

if you are younger (well duh) you can replace noona with something else or ignore it if you'd like ^-^

It was around midnight while me and Jungkook continued to talk and mess around, trying to be quiet so the other members don't wake up and scold us for stay up late. I sigh as I glance at the clock, "we should go to sleep kookie, it's really late and this girl needs her sleep!" I say and he smiles nodding at my request. We lay down in the same bed and he pulls the blanket over the both of us, I turn over so I could be face to face with Jungkook.  He smiles at me, moving my hair behind my ear and playing with my hair. I close my eyes enjoying the sweet and calming feeling. He sighs a little as he shifts around. Me and Jungkook have been best friends for a while now and sleeping in the same bed wasn't a huge deal to me. The others teased me but I told them that they are just jealous of kookie. Which they are."Whats wrong kook?" I ask him and he moves his hand away from me. "I just-" He stops quickly. "I just can't sleep." He says and I smile. "I can help if you'd like," I say sweetly but his face turns a light pink, his ears burn a bright red. "What? What's wrong?" I ask sitting up, as the blanket rolls off of me Jungkook quickly takes the blanket, covering himself. "You're strange," I say with a slight giggle. "I-I have problems alright?" He says setting all alarms off in my head. 'D-does he have a- OH MY GOOOODD'  I was screaming at myself in my head but trying to keep calm on the outside. "What problem?" I asked calmly, Jungkooks eyes raced around the room, his hands held tightly onto the blanket as if his life depended on it. "Jungkook," I say placing my hand on top of his gently. "I can take care of whatever it is," I say calmly, his breath was shaky as he sighs. He gently grabs my wrist and guides it under the blanket. down to the band of his shorts. "P-please take care of... that.." He asks me, I glance up at him and back at my hand. I could see the indent on the blanket where my hand was. I give Jungkook a small smile before kissing his cheek. I try to move the blanket but he rips it out of my hands. "P-please don't move it! I-I um.." I shush him, "okay kook, just." I clear my throat. "L-let me do this." I finally say, I slide my hand under his shorts and I instantly feel his hard member. Jungkook brings his hand down to mine, guiding my hand up and down, Jungkook sighs and bites his lip. "K-kook." I say softly, he moves my hand faster from hearing my say his little nickname. "Y/n noona~ Please~" He whimpers. I felt my face burn from blushing as I start to take control of my hand. He soon takes his hand away, holding my other hand. His face was just a light but bright red as he lets out small moans and whimpers. He looks over at me with gentle but lust filled eyes, leaning towards me. I gladly give him what he wanted, I lean forward and I kiss him gently. His hand tightens around mine and I smile. "Now you can brag about this to the others, can't you?" I sweetly tease and he nods. "Please noona, faster~" He sweetly begs and I obey to his request. We break away from the kiss as I move my hand faster and faster. His moans get a bit louder as he gets closer and closer to his high. "Y/n-ah~!" Jungkook moans loudly most likely waking some of the members up as he cums, getting it all over his shorts and my hand. I giggle a little, seeing him recover from his high, I wanted to see what would happen if I do a little something. I start to move my hand again making him whimper and whine instantly. "W-wait I-I can't- ah~" He stumbles over his words as they are replaced with moans. I run my thumb over his tip every time I move my hand up. Jungkook lays down, thrusting into my hand, desperate for his second high. "You really want it don't you?" I ask him and he nods, licking his lips as he moans more and more. I noticed how he bites his lip more and more. "Junkook-ie~" I say seductively making him whimper. "What else would you like? Hm~?" I ask, he glances at me. He grabs my hips quickly as I continue to touch him. I lean down, kissing him. He turns the cute kisses into hungry and rough kisses, sliding his tongue against my bottom lip, begging me to let him in. I open my mouth a little and he strikes, fighting my tongue for dominance. Suddenly he breaks away, moaning loudly, he was close. I move my hand as fast as I could in that position. "F-fuck y/n!" He moans loudly as he cums again, his whole body jerked and shook as he rode it out. His face was just a masterpiece. Him biting his bottom lip hard, eyes shut tightly, hands gripping the pillow under his head. I took my hand out of his shorts and looked at it, almost covered in his cum. I smile at him, "your pretty messy arent you?" I say with a little laugh, he lets out a breathy laugh as I move off of him, I was my hand off and I got him a pair of shorts. We cuddle back up, my back against his chest, his breath would hit my neck ever so often as he would pant and breathe heavily, trying to catch his breath. 

The next morning Jungkook bragged and bragged about how he got me to touch him, but that didn't stop me from being a complete flirt to the others just to get to him~

next chapter