Ch.7

Previously:
"let's see what they sent me"
_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^

Busted

Dear (Y/n),
We're so proud of you mostly me but your father is proud nonetheless. Mark is doing well he's sick at the moment but he'll get better within a week, the house elves are happy for you too and miss you dearly. I've noticed the owl by our window continuous pecking and screeching, that bird can annoy anyone with just 1 minute. There should be a box with the owl and jewel it's a present my father gave to me when I was accepted into Slytherin. Hope you love it dear.
                 With love,
                 (M/n) and (D/n)

I opened the box a well placed necklace sat there. The silver chain shines as if it was recently bought.

"That's nice who gave it to you?" Hermione leans in expecting the necklace too

"That's nice who gave it to you?" Hermione leans in expecting the necklace too."My mum, it was hers" she nods gathering her stuff"come on we'll be late for flying lessons". Clipping the necklace on I rushed to gather my belongings. I sent birch back as I took smoky on my shoulder.

I watched from the other side of Harry, Madam Hooch walks in the middle her yellow eyes resembling a hawks piercing ones,"welcome to you first flying lesson. Well what are you waiting for step to the left side of your broomstick. Hurry now" we stepped to the left side looking back up from this angle I could see smoky bouncing behind everyone I giggled trying to listen to madam hooch,"stick you hand over the broom and say "up""

I lifted my hand over the broom,"Up" the broom zoomed upwards wiggling slightly. Harry's zoomed up as well malfoy right behind. Seconds later some have their brooms in their hands Hermiones rolled on the ground,"With feeling!" That being said Ron nearly shouted at his broom it shot up whacking his face he staggered backwards Harry giggled. "Try again Ron" I tried not to laugh as he tried again.

"Now once you've got hold of your broom, I want you to mount it." Already knowing how to fly a broom I sat on it as it floats an inch off the ground." When I blow my whistle, I want you to kick off the ground hard, keep your broom steady hover for a moment...then lean forward for a moment and touch back down. On my whistle. Three, two" it seemed like Neville knew what he was done seeing as he flew off at a fast speed,"why do I feel like this isn't going to end well" I mumbled Neville fell off his broom landing in a painful way.

Madam hooch ran over checking his hand claiming it was in fact broken and went off to the hospital wing. "Did you see his face" malfoy stood in the middle tossing around a glass ball,"maybe if he had squeezed this, he'd have remembered to fall on his arse" other Slytherins laughed with him Harry step up,"give it here Malfoy""No. I'll leave it somewhere for Longbottom to find"he hops on his broom flying up"how about the roof?" This kids ego is too big Harry follows behind malfoy,"what an idiot....might as well give him company on the train" I flew up right next to Harry."give it here Malfoy or I'll knock you off your broom" malfoy dodges Harry's attempt to grab the glass ball right before he threw it out.

I zoomed turning around Harry behind me the ball almost hitting the wall catching it in time"here you go Harry" I tossed the ball at him. He tossed it back at me"nah I wanted to catch it but you got it far and square" I smiled "how about I throw it and you catch it" he nods flying off catching the ball grazing the grass as we landed the class cheered patting Harry's back "Harry Potter! (Y/n) (L/n)! follow me" crap.

Professor McGonagall walked fast down the hall Harry and I jogged behind her," hasn't been a full week and we're going back home" I whispered to Harry his worried face says it all. He clenched the ball and his broom Professor McGonagall stopped turning around,"wait here...Professor Quirrell, excuse me. Could I borrow Wood for a moment and Flint" "yep, we're dead" Two boys walk out one Gryffindor the other Slytherin,"Mr.Flint could you and (L/n) go over there so I could talk to Wood and Potter" we nod going to the other side.

"So do you know why I'm out here?" His groggy voice seemed as if he hadn't talked much he crossed his arms over his chest looking down at me...literally,"heck if I know I'm just a first year and I'm already in trouble" he smirks getting closer,"a cute troublemaker if you ask me" I shuddered backing up but ended up hitting the wall,"Mr.Flint I was aware you needed a seeker just as Wood did""yes, and I still haven't found one did you take me out of class just to tell me that" he grunts,"attitude Mr.Flint and I found you one she standing right next to you" his eyes bug out eyeing me,"you're joking she's a first year are you trying to make Slytherin fail?" His voice drops venom from each word he spits out,"I am a Professor Mr.Flint I would stoop low. I'm sure you would know who her father is plus I saw her out my window diving straight down" he hums lifting my arms down my waist to my feet,"is this how you pick your teammates?" "Fine" he walks away back to his class

"What just happened?"

I walked down the hall some quidditch members came over to me saying good luck then patting my head. Somehow smoky found his way back to me in the crowded halls Harry and Ron were just ahead of me as I caught up to them."hey did you get into the Gryffindor quidditch team by any chance?" Harry nods. "He's the youngest player in a century!" Ron shouted in excitement. "Congratulations Harry Wood just told us...he mentioned you too" one of the twins turned to me squishing my face in a playful way."why was he talking about me?" The other perks in,"he knows your father afraid that your father taught you his tricks" I giggle,"well then also Harry I'm seeker in the Slytherin house team"

His eyes widened scratching the back of his head,"we got lucky this time didn't we" I nodded,"I've never played. What if I make a fool of myself?" Harry started doubting himself. Hermione walks up to us,"you won't make a fool of yourself it's in your blood."

We walked to the trophy hall there on a wooden plaque written under seeker was Harry's father JAMES POTTER in gold."hey look my dads name is there too...and he's still captain in Gryffindor Team"