Part 11: Psychotically fearful

*8 Months later – Ray and Andy’s one year anniversary*

Andy’s POV

We dropped our bags down and just flopped on the couch – a year later to the day we had started dating our tour ended and I had a special weekend in mind for Ray, but right now we were both too tired to bother.

“Ray, I am far too exhausted to do anything but order a pizza and sit here until it gets delivered. I know it’s not the most romantic anniversary ever, but I have got something up for this weekend for just you and me then on Sunday the band and their partners are joining us.”

She looked at me like I was an angel, “Baby, I didn’t expect anything for our anniversary but that sounds so lovely I can’t wait! How about you go climb into the shower, I’ll order food and then join you?”

I watched her walk away to grab the phone. She was going to call Yan for some sushi, awesome! It also looked like she had gained some weight, I was so happy because that meant wasn’t feeling so anxious anymore. We still got threats from Tamar and someone who looked like they could have been Kyle was at a few of our shows, but we carried on regardless and it was amazing.

I turned on the shower and thought of my day ahead tomorrow: I needed to get away from Ray long enough to get the ring I had designed and ordered for her. The ring was a platinum rose shape with black diamonds along it. The reason everyone was coming for dinner was because I was going to propose to her.

I doubt she had any clue about what was happening and if she did it would be my best man, Nick, who would have spilled the beans because he's the only person I'd told.

What if she said no? I stopped scrubbing myself down at the thought and just at that moment I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I looked down to see two familiar tattoos on each wrist and leaned back onto her.

I needed her to be Mrs. Andrew James. She was home for me. I turned to scrub down her back but instead of our usual shower routine together (she'd climb in, wrap her arms around me and I'd scrub her down then she'd do the same while she had conditioner in her hair) she was facing me with that "I want you" look in her eyes.

"I asked Yan to stall our delivery for an hour so we could at least get some anniversary time in."

I remembered my earlier fear of her turning down my marriage proposal and looked at the moment I was in. She was 100% going to be Mrs. James.

Her arms went around my neck as I slid my hands down her body, wide on top thinning out at the middle and finally resting my hands on a gorgeous set of hips some men would cry over. Pushing her against the shower wall I started pleasuring her with my fingers as I grew aroused. She moaned my name softly; I loved the way it sounded coming from her.

As I had my fingers in her she was grinding her upper thigh against my growing erection, the sensation of her soft skin against mine was amazing. I cupped her bottom and lifted her onto me, using the wall as leverage to move in and out of her. She was perfection embodied and when she tightened around me at her climaxes, moaning with pleasure, it aroused me even more driving me to work at pleasuring her more.

I felt that our love was one where we both wanted the other to be happy and pleasured and there were times when she went all out to make sure I got mine. Tonight, I wanted Ray to get hers, so I thrust into her the way I knew she liked it - hard and slow. Truthfully, I liked it just as much. I was quite proud at being able to give her multiple orgasms and by the time I had reached my climax, her legs were shaky and she felt light headed.

I spoke first, this had been intense and passionate for me and I wanted her to know it.

"Honey, I love you. I love the way that after a year we can still be so passionate and deep in every aspect of our relationship. You are an amazing and loving woman and... and I just love you!"

I emphasised it by grabbing her face and giving her a quick kiss. She laughed and turned the shower off.

"I love you just as much and more James, come on. Let's go get into our comfy pyjamas and watch what we've missed of 2 Broke Girls since you love me so much!"

I rolled my eyes exasperatedly, "Gosh, the things I do for you Lee."

Ray's POV

I could not see myself with another man the way I could with Andrew. I still felt the same way I did about him last Valentine's Day. He was the one I wanted to walk down an aisle to but we had never really discussed marriage outside of the one time he joked about it.

Our food arrived and, being the dutiful and dedicated boyfriend he was, 2 Broke Girls was already on and waiting for me. He was so perfect. After we ate I cuddled up to him and whispered "Happy Anniversary and Valentine's Day my baby, I love you"  then fell into a dream...