CHAPTER SEVEN

Stanly Uris was a kind boy, he made you feel like you were worth something.

Waking up the next moring was easier than expected.
Stan woke you up, as you thought he would.
"Good morning sleepy head" he giggled, moving a small strand of hair out of your eye.
"Good morning Stan The Man" you say, causing him to groan.
"Do not call me that"
You give a small laugh and sit up. Stans expression fading into a sombre one. He glances down your shoulder where your shirt had fallen a bit. Revealing some smaller bruises from that day.
He reaches forward and gently touches them.
"How are you feeling?" Stan asks, still not taking his eyes of the purple marks.
"Just shitty"
"I swear y/n if i could have done anything to prevent that... I would" Stan mutters glancing up into your eyes.
"Henry is a terrible person and he deserves nothing good"
With that Stan brings you into a long hug. You let out a quiet sob.
"Im ready to tell everyone...."

°

Everyone was sitting im Stans Living room. Stan was sitting beside you giving you reasurung looks.
"So what are we doing h-h-here again S-S-Stan?" Bill says.
Stan glances towards you and then back to everyone else.
"Y/n needed to talk..." He mutters.
The rest of the group then glances towards you.
It was going to be hard.... But you could do it.
"I-I- Henry...He- Im sorry" you stutter out, running out of the room, tears flowing from your eyes.
"Y/n!"
You rush into the next room colapsing into the corner bringing your knees to your face. You let the salty tears flow down your cheeks, making them slightly pink.
Shortly after you can hear footsteps approaching.
You glance up to see Stan kneeling down in front of you.
"Dont be worried Y/n, everyone will support you" he says scooting closer, placing a hand on your shoulder.
You look up and your eyes meet, his Hazel prbs staring back into yours.
His eyes slowly drifted down to your lips then back to your eyes.

Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god.

You take a sharp breath as He licks his lips, slowly begining to lean in.
You dont hesitate to do the same.

He gently places his hand on your hip, careful not to startle you.
Your faces our centimetre s apart.
You can feel his heavy breathing on your neck.

Then, his lips slowly touched yours. You closed your eyes leaning into the gentle kiss. Your hand slowly rising to
Gently touch Stans cheek.
You smile into the kiss, your cheeks heating up.
Stanly Uris was in fact your first real kiss.
As Stan slowly breaks your touch you see his rosy cheeks, giving him a childish cute look.

"You can do it, i believe in you"

×+×+×+×

Merry early Christmas or whatever you celebrate ;)