five.

"BREAKFAST!" I heard Sophie yell at the top of her lungs from downstairs.

"Shut up,I'm coming!!" I managed to yell back in between yawns.

Gosh,I was so tired.That's what I get for staying up so late.I grabbed my phone to see what time it is and my lock screen instantly made me smile.I wanted to text her right away,but I didn't want to seem too obsessed.I opened my contact list and added a small heart next to Demi's name.Maybe I was obsessed after all.

I headed downstairs smelling the wonderful scent of pancakes.I loved when Sophie cooked.She was a great cook,plus I was too lazy to do it myself.

"Did she give you her number?" She asked as soon as I sat down.

"Wow,nosy much?" I teased her

She gave me her serious face.

"Alright,alright,she did" I said trying to hide how excited I actually was

"So,are you going to call her?" she asked bringing her fork up to her mouth

"I'd rather text her,I guess" I dryly replied trying to sound uninterested.

"You should.Is she still hot?" she winked

"I guess.Wait a second,I'll show you our selfie." I took another quick bite of my pancakes and ran upstairs to get my phone

"Hurry up!" Sophie was rushing me from the kitchen

I opened the picture in my camera roll,not wanting her to see it was my lock screen.She was all up in my business anyway.

"Wow,she's gorgeous" Sophie's jaw dropped

"I guess.I think I'll text her tonight" 

******************

My face lit up when I saw Demi's name on my screen.She actually texted me first and it made me so happy.I felt my stomach do flips as I tapped on the text.

Hey,Marie I just wanted to see if you would like to hang out tomorrow or something.Text me when you can.

-Demi

I tried so hard not to scream.I waited a few minutes before replying with

Sure.Why don't we meet downtown tomorrow at 3? x

Holy shit,finally.I can't wait to se her again.