The Ending

Life is full of surprises, full of possibilities and opportunities.

Life is fruitful and interesting and probably worth living.

And for Taehyung life...life was...how could he put it to words?

"Hey."

Life is a piece of shit.

Life is a bitch and an asshole.

Life tore him apart and sewed him back together.

But...

Life made him stronger.

Life taught him about living.

Taught him about loving.

Taught him about being loved.

Life taught him to cherish the little things, to embrace differences and most importantly.

To live your life to the fullest.

Even though Taehyung couldn't argue that he's been doing that, he was sure he covered some part of that list. At this moment when time froze, when everything froze, he had completely forgotten about the list.

The scene was absolutely breathtaking, and no, Taehyung wasn't talking about the sun rain and the rainbow. At that moment nothing in the world could distract him.

"You came back." It wasn't said, wasn't whispered, it was almost breathed. Nonetheless, he heard it.

"Yoongi." He croaked. Yoongi grinned that grin, so familiar and close, yet...so far away.

Yoongi tilted his black umbrella to reveal his pale and fair skin.

"Sorry for making you wait." He whispered.

Between all that downpour and chatter all Taehyung could hear was Yoongi. All he could see was Yoongi all he wanted was-.

Taehyung stood up, knocking his chair onto the ground with a splash. His lips quivered as his fingers searched for the face that was so dear to him. Yoongi stepped forwards and took Taehyung's shaking hands.

"I'm right here." Taehyung couldn't keep the tears from falling.

"You look tired, baby." Yoongi's hands crept around Taehyung's waist, almost knocking the breath out of him. His emotions overwhelmed him as the love of his life stood in front of him. The person who knew Taehyung more than he knew himself, the person who he cried with, the person who he laughed with, the person he treasured the most. The moments when they just get lost in each other's eyes. And the vast ocean still remained in Yoongi's dark gaze. Even after the numerous time, Taehyung looked at them he still couldn't get himself out of those waves that engulfed him completely. So full of love, so full of promises and so full of care. Before he knew it he was trapped in those eyes, as the tides fell Taehyung blinked and their foreheads touched.

"It's all because of you." Taehyung sobbed, tearing his gaze away from those stormy eyes, Yoongi sighed, but it had no bite.

"What happened...?" Taehyung managed to ask between all those sobs. Yoongi stroked his hair downwards and kissed his temples.

"I missed the train." He lied, Taehyung chuckled and looked back at Yoongi.

"Promise me you'll never leave my side ever again." He said, Yoongi inhaled sharply, pressing himself closer to Taehyung. He snuggled his nose against Taehyung's neck and kissed him on his little mole.

"Is that a yes?" Taehyung whispered, Yoongi nodded cutely, his hair tickling Taehyung's nose.

"I'll never leave you," Yoongi promised and looked up, their nose almost touching.