Untitled Part 1

The ringing of your doorbell is deafening but you don't have any intentions to get up and open the door. Seungcheol is at your door looking for you.

Your bestfriend and housemate Ang, cant stand the noise so she opened the door. "Y/n is not here, you're too noisy! " she barked at Seungcheol.

"I know she's here. She's not answering my text even my calls. What's going on? " he said.
"Have you fought? Or maybe you did something? " Ang said while glinting her eyes.
"We dont! And i didn't do anything! " he exclaimed.
"Oh well, because you're too eager to see her, go try to talk to her. She's not even listening. Its a couple thing anyway!" She walks away from the door letting him in.

You just lay on your bed listening to them, you can't do anything cuz your having your worst dysmenorrhea ever! You don't want Seungcheol to see you in this situation. He knows you were strong woman, you don't want him to see your weakness.

Sweat starts to cover your face as you tried to get up and lock your door but it was too late, he's already inside your room. You tried to push him but he's strong enough to defeat you.

"What's wrong y/n?" he asked. "Why you're being like this? Did i do anything wrong? "

You just turn your back. "You're not supposed to be here." You tried to be as cold as can be while trying to hide the pain. "Go home. I'm not in the mood to talk right now. " You tried to make him leave but he's too eager to know what's going on. He reached for your hand and tried to console you but you just shake off his hand and walk to the vanity cabinet.

"Y/n please don't be like this! At least tell me what's going on and why are you being like this? He pleaded. "We're still okay yesterday. "

You still want to make an argue and make him leave but the pain this time is unbearable that all you can manage is to lean on the vanity cabinet and collapse.

Seungcheol rushed to your side. "Are you okay?Are you hurt somewhere? " he looks worried. He helps you get up and walk to bed.

You didn't answer his question. You don't have any energy to argue more. You feel like you're dying and you wanna cry but the pain's not letting you.

He lift the covers up to your shoulders but you turn your back from him. You heard him sigh.

"This is the reason why i don't want to see you. I don't want you to witness how vulnerable i am when i'm having dysmenorrhea and how i cant take the pain. I'm strong as you know and has a high tolerance of pain but aside from my heart this is the only pain i can't take. Its like I'm dying! I don't know what to do or what to hold to stop the pain!" you said softly after a while.

Seungcheol back hugged you. "Sorry i dunno what you're going through at times like this. I'll try to be more understanding in the future i promise. " He manage to transfer on the left side of the bed so you can face him without bothering you to move.

A tear fell from your eye not because it still hurts but because knowing that someone understands you at times like this.

He wipe your tears using his thumb. "I wish i could do something to make you feel at ease cuz i hate seeing you like this. " he said afterwards.

"Thank you!" you mouthed.

"Having you here is enough. I also hate it when other people saw me in this situation. Even my family, i don't show them that it hurts like hell at times. I manage to hide it by being grouchy all the time. " you said in a hoarse voice.

Seungcheol hugged you tight like its his way of saying that its alright, that he's there for you.

You buried your face under his neck and while he taps your shoulders, you fell asleep forgetting all the pain.