chapter 13

DRE POV:

alot happen last night i had to cancel my date w. Asia but i told shawty to just come over my place n we can chill. so she did. lex girlfriend alexis gone get us fucked up in my opinion that nigga jasmine or whatever tf probably got niggas watching our every move. we cant do shit out this bitch we cant make no moves or no funds n as far as im concerned we cant trust nobody if yeen in the circle then u ain fuckn wid us point blank no questions my baby sister is 3 almost four ion need nan to happen to her. imma loose my life behind that one i look at her like my own n ain nobody jepordizin tht. at all, now alexis can stay cuz she gone help us get jasmine along wid the rest of smoke gang. i like alexis she cool asf but shawty causin trouble but ik lex diggin her so i ain gone say shit n imma protect shawty cuz she fuck wid us but right now  imma jus sit back n observe ya feel me. but right nii im coolin w. asia an pooh damn asia ain fuckn gay but i think she be havn girl crushes n shit like that we just friends but damn i wanna be more than that.

me: aye shawty you hungry?

Asia: yeah what we gone eat

me: shid i was hopin you

Asia: -_- girl bye,

me: calm down im playin my bro, but fr pooh wanted to go get some chicken wings so i guess we'll go ova that way

asia: alright lets go then

me: iight get pooh some shoes please.

asia: alright where they at?

me: they in her shoe closet the one on the right side of the middle closet not the left one.

asia: damn lil bit got hella closet my guy. lol alright ill hook her up.

me: pooh go wid asia so she can "hook you up" i said sarcastically

asia: dont play lol come on baby girl.

pooh: time fa hook up hook up haha

asia: i went in pooh closet and i picked out some cheetah print tan timberlands. then i went to her dresser an got a cheetah print hair bow then i grabbed a black n cheetah print trukfit shirt with kinda baggy sleeves w. trippy written on the front an i got her some split design skinny jeans with cheetah print on one side and black on the other an i parted her split across and i put the top part in a bun n let the back hang pooh got some pretty ass hair my guy, after tht i looked around for some jewlery an got a diamond encrested Winnie the pooh chain it was so cute i swear. n i got matchin stud earring n put them in her ear then took pictures of her and we went to go show dre..

drreeeeee woook at mee pooh said running towards my direction

i picked her up then put her down on her feet n looked at her she did hook you up huh.

mhmm she did she said pointing at asia

aha so you ready to go get some chicken wings?

yes! pooh said conifident marching towards the door

asia: oh so you were gettn dressed too asia said observing my body.

me: yeah i threw on a lil sumn sumn nun much

Asia: hhmmph she said blushing then immediately dismissed the topic opening the door stepping on to the the concrete. sooo we going or what she said looking at the dark sky.

Me: cmon pooh i said taking her hand heading to my black ford SVU then going to strap pooh in her toddler seat n gettn in the drivers seat while asia sat in the passenger seat.

me: ik sumn you dont think i know i said glancing at her biting my lip

Asia: what do you think you know little girl?