Chapter 12

Lex POV

lastnight was amazing aint no girl I fuck with ever do it like her, im really feeling this girl and I hope she feels the same. I wake up to no Alexis but the smell of bacon, eggs,sausage, toast which is my favorite I get up and do all my hygiene stuff. Once i got out the shower I put my white button down shirt , all white pants sagging a little and my grape 5s, a silver diamond earing and my silver chain. I make my way downstairs to Alexis fixing two plates I sneak up behind her, she jumped but once she realized who I was, she kissed my lips than I grabbed the two plates and placed them on the table, along with two glasses of OJ we ate and talked, I Really love this girl she's different. We were about to kiss when nessa called me

Nessa:wassup bro

me:Yea bro wassup

Nessa:Man get over the trap house in 10

me:iight bruh but wassup?

Nessa:I'll explain later just make sure you got ya straps an shit (hangs up)

Alexis:is everything okay?

me:Ma i gotta go this is an emergency i promise ill make it up to you

Alexis: okay its cool be careful

*they share a long passionate kiss

Authors Note

How do you guys like the book so far? leave Comments and still need two more characters so if you wanna be one message me

-limak

LAUREN'S POV

Heeeyyy yall, I'm Lauren for those who don't know Im Alexis twin sister, I was born first Tho. im 5'4 I'm 16 years old im mixed with white, black,italian, I have long hair that goes down my back, yesterday me and my sister went to this basketball game redan vs miller grove. an she seen this stud that she just adores they would make a good couple but my eyes are on nessa a stud with dreads she is caramel and her dreads are shoulder length died blond at the tips an her swag is A1 she gotta thugness about her that like, i like her but she seem like the type that got hella hoes and im not about to be another one point blank. but hey we just cool nunin major... for now. alexis didnt come home last night and she still not home now like where tf is my sister. i called her a whole bunch of times and no answer imma try to call again.

*phone rings*

Alexis: hello?

me: where the hell you at i been calling you all day girl

Alexis: my phone was dead and im at Lex house

me: why you aint tell me you were going over there.

Alexis: i thought i did my bad sheesh

me: yeaah anyway dont you have a photo shoot today?

alexis: oh shit i forgot damn im on my way to the studio now.

me: alright hit me up later then

alexis : okay

*phone call ends*

she so ignorant ugh.  imma catch yall later i got things to do...

DRE's POV

wassup yall my name andrea but i go by dre but my mom call me drea imma stud lesbian i used to be a stem when i first came out shit aint me thoo. but im mixed wid black and mexican but mainly black my skin is caramel and i have shoulder length dreads died red at the tips i get em retwisted every month, my bestfriend is niyah i grew up wid tht nigga we argue sometimes but thats fam, i been on the streets since i could remember i sell weed and im in T.N.M (trill niggas movement) niyah as C.E.O but i call alotta moves. i just got out of jail for possession of marijauna , hand gun, and probation violation. thats why i ain been around fr fr, but its cool i gotta lotta niggas in the county and n the state, jail ain where you wanna be but if you dere you dont wanna be no pussy nigga ya feel me. i gotta lotta respect on the streets and in jail everybody knows me when i walk up everyone get quiet you gotta have some real balls to disrespect me or my crew. i gotta few lil shawtys i talk to but none of em wifey material n im startn to look into settling down like forreal. i gotta little sister shes 5 her name is elaina she means the world to me anybody put her in harms way they dien point blank. no questions just poppin, i play basketball and i run track i love both tbh, im 17 an imma junior soon ill be a senior few more months. turn up, im goin to college maybe spelman or georgia state dont get me wrong im very smart i gotta 4.0 g.p.a so thats my way out the streets ya feel me.. but im glad its saturday im like fuck school im smart but im lazy lls...