Best hair loss treatment for men

Male pattern baldness

Male baldness is the most common presentation in men, may be preceded by many general causes of hair loss like post febrile states, post operative periods and drugs etc. The hair loss and baldness have a negative psychological impact on them; Studies have shown that hair loss can lead to low self-esteem and confidence along with depression, introversion and feelings of attractiveness in their peers. Hair loss treatment will help in overcoming such negative traits.

Causes of hair loss in Men

Below are certain causes that intensify hair fall

Post-surgical condition.Fevers [malaria,Typhoid,Dengueetc]Medications [ antibiotics,analgesics,antiepileptics,blood thinning agents,anti metabolitesetc...few of them]Extreme stressDermatologic diseases like Alopecia areata, pseudo pelade ,lichenplanopilarisetc...Nutrition [crash diets, irregular diet habits]PollutionsExternal hair treatments like Straitening and curling of hair are some of the causes apart from Male Baldness or AndrogeneticAlopesia.Hypo thyroidism, certain vitamin deficiencies [VIT D and VIT B12 etc]Causes of Male Baldness:

One of the major causes of Male baldness is due to the person's genetic factors. People with 1 st and 2 nd degree relatives suffering with baldness are more likely to experience the condition as opposed to those who have fewer or no such relatives in their family branch. This we call as either Maternal or Paternal or both inheritances. It is a polygenic condition with variable penetrance.

2 nd cause is the Hormones.DHT [dihydro testosterone] is the major culprit for the hair damage and baldness. This DHT is produced in the body from circulating Testosterone under the action of Type II-5 alpha reductase enzyme. This DHT gets attached to AR of the cells and cause root damage.