Chapter 2 - Back to Normalcy (NOT)

All the liars are calling me one, nobody has heard from me for months! I am doing better than I ever was.
》Call It What You Want To - Reputation
~ Taylor Swift

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

It was 5:30 in the morning. My mum would usually wake me up at this time or by 6. I got up, not wanting to get on her bad side. I trudged myself to the washroom. It was freezing. I was actually in no mood to remove my socks,gloves or the warm beanie. It was that cold. It was mid-december but felt like early January! Hell, it wasn't even this cold last year.

After doing my business, i got out and prayed. Ofcourse i had to. It was already 6 by then. And a nap sounded heaven right now. So , being the sleepy girl i am , i threw myself under the 3 blankets and flew off to a world where i was married to the one and only ZAYN, and we had lots of babies together. Except that, i had to come back because soon i heard my name being called like there was someone dying. That someone was my Mother.

"SAAAARAAA! WAKE THE HELL UP! IT'S ALMOST 7! COME AND HELP ME IN THE KITCHEN! YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING BRAT!"

Okay I admit! That last line hurt like a bitch.But i didn't say anything. Over the past 2 years I have learnt that, it's better to ignore rather than talk back and hurt yourself and them. It was the least i could do to avoid getting beaten up.

I got up and got ready in the next 15 minutes and went to the kitchen to help my Mother. As soon as I stepped in the kitchen, she started yelling and calling me names which I were more than used to but they hurt nevertheless every single time.
I helped her without uttering a word.

This was an everyday thing. Yelling and shouting.

Sometimes I thought that my parents didn't actually want me and I was a mistake.

But then, maybe it wasn't the case and maybe they just started hating my existence after the arrival of my brother.

It's true that he gets more attention for a 12 year old,but there's nothing I could really do to change their mind on how they view me.

My dad , a mechanical engineer who ended up working as an accountant in an Airline and now is working as a teacher and professor at the local school and our university, 54 years old. Tall, big stomach, not humongous just big enough, bald and always thinking negative about me.

Be it studies,work or anything else. He always thought , by doing that ,  I would always be on the run and try to do my best to show off myself. But there is a limit to everything and there is much a person can take. I can take. I had my limits too. I don't know when I might break. Parts of me had already started chipping away. And soon, there would be nothing left in me.

My Father, who in all sense didn't talk much with me except when he wanted to shout or something of that type, and my Mother who always found that comparing me to other girls of my age would do me any good, had this morning surprisingly after the burst out , talked to me as if I was their princess after all the usual banter of course. Which made no true sense to me. But then, I knew why. Soon after having breakfast, I was about to leave, when my parents told me too nicely to place my arse down and sit.
My mother was the first one to speak.
"Your Aunt, has sent a boy's biodata. You have to see it. Give me a yes or no answer by 8 tonight!"
And I was too stunned. Marriage? Me? I was 22 for God's sake. I hadn't graduated yet. I was about to say something back but thought better of it and replied "Okay. Could you WhatsApp it to me please?"
I was replied with a nod and that was my cue to leave.

I left for college as soon as I could. But when i reached , and took my phone out, and the boy who's picture and biodata I saw, I couldn't move. I couldn't speak. I was utterly speechless.

I didn't know, a man like this, would even remotely think of marrying me.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Any guesses who is it gonna be? 😉😏

Let me know what you think.
Your comments and votes inspire me to write more.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

SOCIAL MEDIA :

Instagram : desi_zain , taurazee
Snapchat : zainysphtm
Youtube : Desi Zain

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Happy Friday!
Happy weekend!
Thank you for reading,
Love,
Taurazee xx